West Orange Stark vs Liberty

tennisbc

19 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Is it really THAT bad?? 🤔 

I  think its something that they need to concentrate better on in weather conditions.the first one the QB was even more careless than usual. And the second fumble was by the back up RB at the own 15. And the third one was a muffed punt that wr missed judged bcz of the weather.all and all u can get away with it against lesser opponents.cant do it against gud teams.but one thing that was failed to mention is the offense is moving the ball better.

1 hour ago, dj said:

I  think its something that they need to concentrate better on in weather conditions.the first one the QB was even more careless than usual. And the second fumble was by the back up RB at the own 15. And the third one was a muffed punt that wr missed judged bcz of the weather.all and all u can get away with it against lesser opponents.cant do it against gud teams.but one thing that was failed to mention is the offense is moving the ball better.

Pretty sure the second was Gales..doesn’t really matter though,the entire program needs to get better!

On 10/27/2019 at 5:29 PM, wo-s#1 said:

My apologies DJ it was Chaney 

Wo-s#1 let me say this bcz I'm off work right now from having surgery.so lately I have been going back and watching all there games.besides friday game and the Nederland game. Some of there fumbles were caused by great defensive plays.lcm,newton,silsbee games.my take is offensive we need reps.the 2 missed games were huge.but offense wise are getting there.oline hold the keys to how far they will go.and if they start getting off to a quick start. This team will be very dangerous come playoff time.