Corrigan-Camden @ Newton

EAGLEFOREVER

26 minutes ago, Justin06 said:

I wish people would understand that Newton could put up 100 points or more on most of these teams if not all but out of respect they don’t.. There isn’t a team in district that has a chance period no reason to even discuss it.

So what happened with Hemphill? 

If you would have read my message I said most if not all it wasn’t a 100 percent statement but even still it was good till halftime then nothing... last night could have been a lot worse....  Every year it’s been the same and will continue to be the same Newton will roll in District by pretty much as much as they want no different hear.

22 minutes ago, Justin06 said:

If you would have read my message I said most if not all it wasn’t a 100 percent statement but even still it was good till halftime then nothing... last night could have been a lot worse....  Every year it’s been the same and will continue to be the same Newton will roll in District by pretty much as much as they want no different hear.

Probably a statement 100% of Newton fans wouldn't have made. 

2 minutes ago, purpleeagle said:

The state power rating has C Camden rated no. 510 in the state. Newton is  rated no 93. This is all classifications 6A on down. The projected score from calprep is Newton 38  CC 7. That same rating had Anderson Shiro slightly ahead of CC.

We will struggle to score on yalls D due to our offense being so young.. 

I’m hoping our D can hold y’all off for awhile and make it a respectable game.. we have a pretty salty run defense