Kingwood Park 20 Port Arthur Memorial 13/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 minute ago, pakronos said:

I called this season down the middle when everyone else said they gonna be okay...🤣🤣

You were right bruh. And we'll win next week by default, idk bout week 11 unless we comeback tonight. Even then we get Shadow Creek 1st round as a 4th seed. 

1 minute ago, Austin1985 said:

Why are you taking so much pleasure in this?  I guess you need to be fitted with a t-shirt from MC or something

Size extra-small.....

Cause YALL praising that clown on the sidelines. That staff hasn’t prepared these boys since.... no before the Nederland scrimmage... it’s comical and either y’all really didn’t see this coming, or y’all love him that much or hoping and wishing... I laugh to keep me from showing my anger... I’ll be a man and admit Xbox was a much better fit, aside our personal beef... unless he saw something coming and bailed lol

1 minute ago, pakronos said:

Cause YALL praising that clown on the sidelines. That staff hasn’t prepared these boys since.... no before the Nederland scrimmage... it’s comical and either y’all really didn’t see this coming, or y’all love him that much or hoping and wishing... I laugh to keep me from showing my anger... I’ll be a man and admit Xbox was a much better fit, aside our personal beef... unless he saw something coming and bailed lol

Just saying you were against them hiring Morgan and we can agree on that.  I think he and Xbox are two sides of the same coin:  Trying to out-talent teams instead of in game strategy and adjustments.....