Baytown Lee 35 Dayton 34/FINAL

WOSgrad

31 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

WOW! Nice job Dayton! tough loss, but looks like yall are scoring points again.

Man, I thought Dayton was gonna pull this one out tonight!!! Came right down towards the end.

YES, you are so right about them scoring points again. Imagine if we'd've been running the Spread all year instead of that horrific failure of the Option we were trying to run. 😣  I still get the Red A** over that.

I'm not saying that we'd be winning all these games, but at least our kids would have had more practice with the Offense, more time to improve their skills, more time to learn and understand their responsibilities. Glad to see they are at least in games now, not getting blasted.

10 minutes ago, Football Freak said:

Man, I thought Dayton was gonna pull this one out tonight!!! Came right down towards the end.

YES, you are so right about them scoring points again. Imagine if we'd've been running the Spread all year instead of that horrific failure of the Option we were trying to run. 😣  I still get the Red A** over that.

I'm not saying that we'd be winning all these games, but at least our kids would have had more practice with the Offense, more time to improve their skills, more time to learn and understand their responsibilities. Glad to see they are at least in games now, not getting blasted.

Truth.. Yall were still running whatever that was against us and it was pretty bad. 2 more games hope yall end on a good note and build on that for next year! As much as Dayton has whooped our Arse we need the Broncos back (Just not like when you were beating us :) )

10 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Truth.. Yall were still running whatever that was against us and it was pretty bad. 2 more games hope yall end on a good note and build on that for next year! As much as Dayton has whooped our Arse we need the Broncos back (Just not like when you were beating us :) )

IMO........ it's not going to happen under this regime, the house needs to be cleaned and someone brought in from outside the current group.