Lovelady 42 West Hardin 6/FINAL

WOSgrad

57 minutes ago, NetCat said:

Ouch

Yep. LL played a great game. WH stopped the passing game but didn’t have an answer for #10 in the running game. LL pretty dang quick and was able to get to the corners. Another tough one next week against Graceland and tougher the week after that with Mart. 

13 hours ago, WH34 said:

Yep. LL played a great game. WH stopped the passing game but didn’t have an answer for #10 in the running game. LL pretty dang quick and was able to get to the corners. Another tough one next week against Graceland and tougher the week after that with Mart. 

Awe come on now.. next week might not be too bad.  Grapeland only beat Lovelady 53-16.

Maybe y’all can keep it close.  

6 minutes ago, WH34 said:

Grapeland  got spanked last week by home school team. I wonder what’s going on in sandy land? Going to be tough this week but with WH seniors last home game, I bet they make it interesting.

Woodlands Christian Academy right?? They have destroyed teams this season. 

7 hours ago, WH34 said:

Grapeland  got spanked last week by home school team. I wonder what’s going on in sandy land? Going to be tough this week but with WH seniors last home game, I bet they make it interesting.

West Hardin will score more points in the first quarter of their first basketball game than they will the entire rest of football season.  And that’s still not going to be much.