Splendora Vs. Huffman

JohnWick

41 minutes ago, LOLZ said:

Shocker of the year? Upset of the year?  Splendora beat them last year. 

I’m not saying it’s a shocker, but I will say last year is last year...

On paper it’s Huffman Hargrave who beat Liberty 34-7; whereas Splendora squeaked out a win against Liberty 16-14. Lumberton beat them last year too. Not this year though. Huffman is a pretty good team. I’ve seen Splendora too. Not bad. It’s all about the matchup. Huffman 31 Splendora 21. I would love it if Splendora won and shook up the DC race a little though. 

7 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I’m not saying it’s a shocker, but I will say last year is last year...

On paper it’s Huffman Hargrave who beat Liberty 34-7; whereas Splendora squeaked out a win against Liberty 16-14. Lumberton beat them last year too. Not this year though. Huffman is a pretty good team. I’ve seen Splendora too. Not bad. It’s all about the matchup. Huffman 31 Splendora 21. I would love it if Splendora won and shook up the DC race a little though. 

What does that mean this year? I’m guessing with your prediction, It’s a good matchup for Huffman? I thought Splendora returned 7+ Starters on each side of the ball. Wouldn’t that mean most of the matchups are the same or did Huffman have a good JV last year and they’re in varsity now?

I don’t know the answer to that. I’m saying that “on paper”, it looks like HH has the advantage over Splendora (record, common opponents, least points scored in a game, etc.)

There are “match up” factors though.  If Splendora’s players, style of play, coaching decisions, injuries on HH team, and any other factors that can expose a HH weakness can turn the table it could mean a win for Splendora. 

If I had a wish it would be for a Splendora win. If I had a $100 to bet on it, I would put my green on Huffman. 

Basically everything I said DMS. 🤫

1 hour ago, JohnWick said:

Explain

Few... I would say he means roughly 2 or 3 TD’s. TD’s referring to Touchdowns. Depending on PAT success, that would translate anywhere from 12 to 24 points. Therefore, I think he’s saying Huffman beats Splendora by the above-mentioned spread. He’s saying Splendora will lose. 

36 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Few... I would say he means roughly 2 or 3 TD’s. TD’s referring to Touchdowns. Depending on PAT success, that would translate anywhere from 12 to 24 points. Therefore, I think he’s saying Huffman beats Splendora by the above-mentioned spread. He’s saying Splendora will lose. 

Couldn't have said it better! Lmbo!

4 minutes ago, NetCat said:

Couldn't have said it better! Lmbo!

42 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

LOLZ