Snapshot day

SherriffReesie

26 minutes ago, SherriffReesie said:

Snapshot day is tomorrow. Where do you think your school will end up? Move up, down, or stay the same?

Port Arthur Memorial will be 5A D1 for the foreseeable future, of course unless Mother Nature says hello again with a flood. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

GCM and RSS in 5A D1 with us and Lee staying in their current 5A D2 district. I got it. 

Nope. Doesn’t work that way now.  Your either a D1 or D2 school.  Enrollment doesn’t factor in come playoff time.   D1 schools play D1 schools etc........

50 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Interesting to see Lumberton, Vidor, Cleveland, BH, Crosby, HH numbers... heard all these teams could be moving 

BH should stay put, but Crosby could go Div 1 seems like there enrollment was pretty close last time around.

Just now, BHFAN said:

BH should stay put, but Crosby could go Div 1 seems like there enrollment was pretty close last time around.

I was curious with how much growth is going on over there, I wanna say you are right Crosby was very close to that D1 number. But if BH were to stay in Div 2 I would say this would be the last time before they make the jump up to Div 1. So much housing is getting built over there.. 

1 minute ago, navydawg31 said:

I was curious with how much growth is going on over there, I wanna say you are right Crosby was very close to that D1 number. But if BH were to stay in Div 2 I would say this would be the last time before they make the jump up to Div 1. So much housing is getting built over there.. 

Your correct. Each class that comes into the High school is larger than the freshman class before. Some of the elementary and intermediate class are huge right now. It’s only a matter of time before we’re 6A 

19 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Your correct. Each class that comes into the High school is larger than the freshman class before. Some of the elementary and intermediate class are huge right now. It’s only a matter of time before we’re 6A 

That’s what all of the BH faithfuls say is exactly what you said.. did they ever build more elementary schools and middle schools like what was talked about a few years ago... is there rapid growth in Dayton like there is at the Hill and Crosby?