Port Neches_Groves vs. Santa Fe

png9mon

Not sure what there would be to talk about. There’s only so many different ways of saying “PNG wins.” The exciting games this week are BH/Crosby and Vidor/Nederland. Huge district and playoff implications for those games. I just hope PNG doesn’t overlook Santa Fe and let them squeak out a win. Part of me wonders if we didn’t overlook Crosby. It’s a game I’m sure the team wants back. A loss this week would make the next two weeks that much more crucial, and they will already be two of the biggest games of our season. 

12 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Santa Fe in a blow out! 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 only Die hard fans will travel to this one.

I will be rolling down the highway, through the rain.  Leaving early, staying in the Houston Area for the weekend to celebrate the victory over Santa Fe!  Oh, yeah, incidentally it is me & my wife's wedding anniversary, so...celebrating that too!:)

4 hours ago, png9mon said:

I will be rolling down the highway, through the rain.  Leaving early, staying in the Houston Area for the weekend to celebrate the victory over Santa Fe!  Oh, yeah, incidentally it is me & my wife's wedding anniversary, so...celebrating that too!:)

Congrats on the Anniversary!!!!!!

its been a long time since ive seen the Indians so beat up health wise, down 4 rbs running on a spare .lol I haven't heard much about when and if they come back, didn't realize two were hurt till I noticed it was Trahan running the ball.  If he is anything like his old man, we shouldn't miss a beat running the ball.