Things Art Briles hasn't tried to win a football game.

NHSBulldogFan

1 minute ago, Reagan said:

So, you are assuming based on your dislike for the man.  OK -- I get that.  As far as Hillary, once they get all the facts --  they will find her guilty.  And in Briles' situation, they did examine all the facts and put out the statement that he was not guilty of recruiting!  Those are facts and not just opinions based on what the committee found. 

So these brothers, who were related to a former player of Briles, moved all the way from Colorado to play for Briles and you don’t think he was aware of any of this?

Just now, LumRaiderFan said:

So these brothers, who were related to a former player of Briles, moved all the way from Colorado to play for Briles and you don’t think he was aware of any of this?

I know the story and can see who's at fault.  This individual could have told Briles anything about the move.  Apparently the Superintendent, who I understand is a great man, didn't know about the move being for " athletic purposes."  So, yes, it's very possible Briles didn't know.  Otherwise Mount Vernon would not have appealed the decision. 

5 minutes ago, Reagan said:

I know the story and can see who's at fault.  This individual could have told Briles anything about the move.  Apparently the Superintendent, who I understand is a great man, didn't know about the move being for " athletic purposes."  So, yes, it's very possible Briles didn't know.  Otherwise Mount Vernon would not have appealed the decision. 

OK, I’m calling it a night.  We can pick this back up on his next “incident”.

I’m sure we won’t have to wait long.

8 hours ago, Reagan said:

The committee said Briles was not guilty.  So, you have different information?  if so, please share with us.  BTW -- yes -- I admire elite coaches.  I admire anyone tops in their field.

Well you are the biggest idiot on this board who is ate up with being obsessed over a sick man who has allowed horrible things to happen under his watch whether directly involved or not. Congrats on being tops in your field on that. 

1 hour ago, aki1994 said:

Well you are the biggest idiot on this board who is ate up with being obsessed over a sick man who has allowed horrible things to happen under his watch whether directly involved or not. Congrats on being tops in your field on that. 

No, I think the idiot is the you.... the guy who wants to see an innocent man crucified.  The only "horrible things" that happened were the false allegations made against the players and the program.  

Let it go, bro... 

36 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

No, I think the idiot is the you.... the guy who wants to see an innocent man crucified.  The only "horrible things" that happened were the false allegations made against the players and the program.  

Let it go, bro... 

Nice coming from #2 on this site. 

35 minutes ago, wbfan said:

As a UH alum and actual decent human being,  I can safely say there is no coach that's a bigger slimeball than Briles.

That man will do anything short of sleeping with the fishes to win at football.

He was a slime ball at Houston?  Really?  You where in school there when he was the coach?  Explain why he was what you called him!

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

He was a slime ball at Houston?  Really?  You where in school there when he was the coach?  Explain why he was what you called him!

Not Houston but

FROM BAYLORS BOARD OF REGENTS

In late 2016, Baylor’s Board of Regents told the Wall Street Journal that 

This is the hidden content, please
, while a lawsuit filed by a woman who said she was raped by a Baylor football player claimed 
 carried out by 31 players. The lawsuit 

24 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

Not Houston but

FROM BAYLORS BOARD OF REGENTS

In late 2016, Baylor’s Board of Regents told the Wall Street Journal that 

, while a lawsuit filed by a woman who said she was raped by a Baylor football player claimed 
 carried out by 31 players. The lawsuit 

Nice work.... except exactly nobody got convicted of anything.  

You see, that's how it works.  Anybody can print news article filled with "allegations" and dummies like yourself will believe it. 

Do you know what they crime is committed when someone files a lawsuit that is full of half truths and whole lies?  I'll give you a hint... it isn't a crime. 

Any person can walk into a district clerk's office in any county in the state of Texas and file a suit alleging that aki1994 knew about a rape and by your own belief system you should be fired from whatever job you hold that very day and never allowed to work again.  Period.  No questions asked.  

Why do you suppose that Baylor scratched a check to Briles for 15 million dollars?  Do you really thing that a University with one of the MOST prestigious law schools in the country and deep-pocketed alumni is scared of the prospect of a lawsuit?  Ha!  The only thing that Baylor was scared of is how much money Briles would have received if they had actually made it to court... so they settled for $15 million based on the wrongs that were done to him.  

Why do you suppose a man with all of his earnings, plus a $15 million dollar settlement would be coaching kids out in Mr. Vernon, Texas?  Because he really, REALLY wants to make sure that you men are still provided an opportunity to gang rape dozens and dozens of women per year?  Or because he's a coach and a teacher.... and a fine one at that.  

I just hope that you are never treated as badly as you treat others.  Hypocrite. 

29 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nice work.... except exactly nobody got convicted of anything.  

You see, that's how it works.  Anybody can print news article filled with "allegations" and dummies like yourself will believe it. 

Do you know what they crime is committed when someone files a lawsuit that is full of half truths and whole lies?  I'll give you a hint... it isn't a crime. 

Any person can walk into a district clerk's office in any county in the state of Texas and file a suit alleging that aki1994 knew about a rape and by your own belief system you should be fired from whatever job you hold that very day and never allowed to work again.  Period.  No questions asked.  

Why do you suppose that Baylor scratched a check to Briles for 15 million dollars?  Do you really thing that a University with one of the MOST prestigious law schools in the country and deep-pocketed alumni is scared of the prospect of a lawsuit?  Ha!  The only thing that Baylor was scared of is how much money Briles would have received if they had actually made it to court... so they settled for $15 million based on the wrongs that were done to him.  

Why do you suppose a man with all of his earnings, plus a $15 million dollar settlement would be coaching kids out in Mr. Vernon, Texas?  Because he really, REALLY wants to make sure that you men are still provided an opportunity to gang rape dozens and dozens of women per year?  Or because he's a coach and a teacher.... and a fine one at that.  

I just hope that you are never treated as badly as you treat others.  Hypocrite. 

Coming from a man who bad mouthed both my parents hiding behind a screen name on a message board I find that ironic. 🖕

6 hours ago, aki1994 said:

Coming from a man who bad mouthed both my parents hiding behind a screen name on a message board I find that ironic. 🖕

Oh my gosh! Your dad was the pipeline welder and your mom had special needs but still became a teacher! 
I definitely didn’t badmouth your folks... I’m proud of all that they accomplished in spite of all of the hardships they’ve faced in addition to having an absolute tool for a kid. 
I don’t know how they did it. 

9 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

And for the record, I’m not scared of you. I’m Mike Sanchez, and we can take this up outside any time that you’d like. 

Well to be accurate, your name is Steve Smith but you go by Big Steve. Most folks around the youth leagues know you by your mouth. At least that is what folks tell me.