Things Art Briles hasn't tried to win a football game.

NHSBulldogFan

8 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Speaking of which, the UIL SEC was supposed to take up Mount Vernon's appeal this morning.

This is the hidden content, please

Breaking: The UIL denies the appeal for Mount Vernon’s Brock and Cameron Nellor, ruling them INELIGIBLE. Former Baylor head coach Art Briles was in attendance.

3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

·

Breaking: The UIL denies the appeal for Mount Vernon’s Brock and Cameron Nellor, ruling them INELIGIBLE. Former Baylor head coach Art Briles was in attendance.

Grounds for impeachment?

1 hour ago, Reagan said:

Art Briles will win with these two kids or without them.  That's what elite coaches do!

Gee.....first it was nothing was done wrong.

Now, it is that even if something was wrong, it doesn't matter, they will still win.

You are starting to sound like Adam Schiff!

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Gee.....first it was nothing was done wrong.

Now, it is that even if something was wrong, it doesn't matter, they will still win.

You are starting to sound like Adam Schiff!

Who said he was the one that initiated those kids coming to MV?  Hummm!?  But, you are right, he will win regardless the hand dealt him.  Again, that's what elite coaches do!

18 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

From the article:  "Still, if you asked Tiger Hanner, the attorney for the Nellor family, this whole thing was about something else.  “I have my own personal opinion,” he said, “that the district is upset about Art Briles being the head coach at Mount Vernon.”  “Coach Briles and his staff, none of them were ever accused of this,”  Motheral ( chairman of the state committee ) said, “and they’re not guilty of any kind of recruiting.”    

23 minutes ago, Reagan said:

From the article:  "Still, if you asked Tiger Hanner, the attorney for the Nellor family, this whole thing was about something else.  “I have my own personal opinion,” he said, “that the district is upset about Art Briles being the head coach at Mount Vernon.”  “Coach Briles and his staff, none of them were ever accused of this,”  Motheral ( chairman of the state committee ) said, “and they’re not guilty of any kind of recruiting.”    

The Nellor family attorney’s  opinion? 😁

9 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So you see absolutely nothing fishy about this situation?

Briles had no idea what was going on again, I guess.

Find another hero.

The committee said Briles was not guilty.  So, you have different information?  if so, please share with us.  BTW -- yes -- I admire elite coaches.  I admire anyone tops in their field.

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Not guilty is not the same as innocent.

He knew all about this situation and he got caught...plain and simple.

It will happen again, others will transfer in to play for this “elite” coach...for academic purposes, of course.

Where are you getting your info?  

13 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Common sense, read the story again.

How much crap has to follow someone around before you become suspicious?

You better give Hillary a pass on Benghazi, she hasn’t been found guilty.

So, you are assuming based on your dislike for the man.  OK -- I get that.  As far as Hillary, once they get all the facts --  they will find her guilty.  And in Briles' situation, they did examine all the facts and put out the statement that he was not guilty of recruiting!  Those are facts and not just opinions based on what the committee found. 

Crap didn't start until accusation started flying around at Baylor.  Up until that point he was a model citizen.  Someone makes accusation then all of a sudden Briles becomes the devil.  I don't think so!!  You don't pay a man 16 million dollars because he's guilty!   Heck -- Baylor even put out a statement that said Briles was not guilty of anything!   At Baylor, according to Grant Teaff, Briles did not have one recruiting violation.  So...