11 4a d1 playoffs

LCMAlumtiger32

The LCM vs HuffMAN game  could be for the DC. Ive been watching Huffman and appears they blitz every play. If LCM does not look for passing routes and run plays to force them play gap football it could cause confusion for us. Our line has not blocked well and we were having bad snaps last week. On defense I feel like we will be fine our secondary has been playing pretty well

Huffman definitely looks legit.  As of now they are the team to beat in district. But when LCM plays to their potential, we are not bad.  the win on the road at splendora was impressive.  take away a few penalties at the end, and a fumble, we win by 3 scores.   the 2 losses on the year were to WOS and Jasper (both top 10 in 4A D2). But if we want to beat Huffman, we have to step it up for sure.  Cannot afford any dumb mistakes

9 hours ago, BattlinBear02 said:

Huffman definitely looks legit.  As of now they are the team to beat in district. But when LCM plays to their potential, we are not bad.  the win on the road at splendora was impressive.  take away a few penalties at the end, and a fumble, we win by 3 scores.   the 2 losses on the year were to WOS and Jasper (both top 10 in 4A D2). But if we want to beat Huffman, we have to step it up for sure.  Cannot afford any dumb mistakes

Agree but I think we can also say take away a pic deep in our territory and a pic 6 and the game is different.  Kudos to the Bears but this district race is still wide open........... I was at this game and Splendora out gained LCM 385 to 285 on offense.  3ints was big difference.  

10 minutes ago, WingitT said:

Agree but I think we can also say take away a pic deep in our territory and a pic 6 and the game is different.  Kudos to the Bears but this district race is still wide open........... I was at this game and Splendora out gained LCM 385 to 285 on offense.  3ints was big difference.  

How many yards did LCM lose on bad snaps? One bad snap cost LCM a touch down. I watched the whole thing on Texanlive Splendora isn’t a bad team. But I believe our secondary really caused them problems.  LCM coaches let them back in the game with mismanagement of clock and couple questionable play calls.   

10 hours ago, BattlinBear02 said:

I seen both of u play on texan live.i think Huffman is a very well coached team. But lcm is the faster team. So if u can win the battle at the line of scrimmage. U have a gud chance to win.

Huffman Hargrave LCM is probably for the title. I would give the edge slightly to Hargrave. 

12-4A looks weak outside of Stafford and Navasota. The second round is probably where it all ends with the district of death anchored by Carthage.

I would be thrilled with a fourth place finish and a chance to get beat by Navasota in bi-district. But that would mean Livingston would have won a game on the road in either Orange or NE Houston. I don't see that happening.

7 hours ago, FalconsRus said:

Huffman has good coaching????

well, that’s questionable. Huffman is Lead by a senior group of kids that have had their let downs. If we get through this Friday, the LiCeM game will determine the DC.

i think my Falcons will drop one. I just hope it’s the right one. As of today, we could still finish 3rd

Huffman could have issues if they decide to keep in the air. Weather may keep Huffman on the ground which I am good with.. Let that big senior led O line have a field day.  Who the heck are you thinking may knock Huffman off Splendora or LCM?