#5 North Shore vs #8 West Brook

The Lake

2 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I was referencing “Reloading” comment you made.  winning on a consistence basis breeds winners. 
I think we all know the difference between wos/newton vs ns. 
common sense

numbers don’t always Equal success. Pasadena schools

I didn't want to take it there....But NOT 1 if those All Amercians are HOME GROWN TALENT!! 

14 hours ago, Kowboy98 said:

I know some people say enrollment doesn’t matter. But 5000 (NS) v 2400 (WB) makes a difference. Allen has the largest enrollment in the state and is a contender yearly lol 

Also open campus which North Shore is, makes a BIG difference if the school recruits, I mean markets itself well.😏

Galena Park ain't exactly a great area for kids to flock to. Not unless they're coming from other bad areas. I can't imagine one of the nice suburb school kids having his parents want to send him there for football. They're just a really big school with a lot of kids to pull from.

West Brook should never have to play in 6A D1 due to their enrollment size. It ain't impossible for a much smaller school to beat a bigger one (see Westlake vs Allen a few years ago), but they're certainly at a disadvantage more often than not.

1 hour ago, One4All said:

I'm not making a case for No One, it is what it is ,do your research . Like Bugatti stated they do have several several future 50 All Americans on this team.

You guys are just talking. Name names. “several” is not an answer boss. I just told you two names and there is no need for me to do research because I know facts. Gtfoh

2 hours ago, Bugatti said:

QB1, RB1, WR1 and LT got their future game invite at the UA Camp. Sophomore DB is a Max Preps All Amercian. ALL 5 of them will play in the UA game.  Trust me 

Thats Davis. Evans. Banks and George. According to the math I learned in BISD and Lamar University that doesn’t equal several. 2 for 2020, 2 for 2021 and 1 for 2022. However participation in that doesn’t mean you are named to an All American team FYI 

On 10/22/2019 at 11:14 AM, Bugatti said:

I didn't want to take it there....But NOT 1 if those All Amercians are HOME GROWN TALENT!! 

I have a message from a North Shore fan that wished to remain anonymous.  

'Which ones on our team aren’t homegrown because all of the kids that y'all calling All Americans came from our feeder middle school so please  name a kid on our team that isn’t home grown.... '

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I have a message from a North Shore fan that wish to remain anonymous.  

'Which ones on our team aren’t homegrown because all of the kids that y'all calling All Americans came from our feeder middle school so please  name a kid on our team that isn’t home grown.... '

Tell that midget linebacker, he's from Beaumont. That fool really acts like he played for North Shore or something. They probably won't even let his ass make the trip Thursday.

7 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Tell that midget linebacker, he's from Beaumont. That fool really acts like he played for North Shore or something. They probably won't even let his ass make the trip Thursday.

'They’re allowing me to make the trip this time. I’ll be in the box watching your Bruins get treated like step children while you're in the stands being a fan & making excuses about recruiting lol '