#5 North Shore vs #8 West Brook

The Lake

6 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

If West Brook plays well then I could see this. Otherwise probably gonna be NS by at least 21

Well, anything can happen. Jakobi Holland will be back for this game, which helps the running game. But, we've got to get Anderson more involved on the offense. The only chance Brook has is to simply outscore NS. I know, I know, it sounds crazy. But, our defense will not keep them from scoring. So, we've got to throw the whole kitchen at them, on offense, and hope we bust some big plays for scores. 

45 minutes ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Well, anything can happen. Jakobi Holland will be back for this game, which helps the running game. But, we've got to get Anderson more involved on the offense. The only chance Brook has is to simply outscore NS. I know, I know, it sounds crazy. But, our defense will not keep them from scoring. So, we've got to throw the whole kitchen at them, on offense, and hope we bust some big plays for scores. 

Playing him too early. 

51 minutes ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

Just got confirmation that Holland will be out at least 2 more weeks.....was told maybe last district game and ready for playoffs

3 minutes ago, Hooohead.com said:

Just got confirmation that Holland will be out at least 2 more weeks.....was told maybe last district game and ready for playoffs

Kid don't need to play until needed in the playoffs and thats 3rd round or more. Those guys they got right now ballin. Respect them. 

North shore 52 west brook 24. Never in doubt. Won’t be close, hope it is since I’ll be there. Is there a reserved section for southeast Texas fellas. Would love to join y’all for conversation. I’ll be in the t shirt that says “FIRE BILL HIRE DABO “ , tan cowboy hat, jeans, tweed jacket ( I’ll be the one the ladies notice)😏😏😏✊🏼seriously my company makes those. $20 let me know size and color, ink only in white.👍✝️🐻

10 hours ago, Hooohead.com said:

Ahhhhhh, I had not heard that. Regardless, I dont think his playing would change the outcome of the game. So, probably best to just save him for the playoffs, and really utilize him for a deep playoff run.