BH vs Crosby

BHFAN

18 hours ago, BHTEXAN said:

BH South 8A doing good as well,  7-0 in district so far going into last game next week vs BH North 8A.
36-0 vs Crosby, 28-0 vs Dayton... good group.  I’m not sure how the BH 7th grade teams are doing, but I hear Dayton’s 7A team is top dawg in the district. I heard they are real nice,   they are wining all their games pretty decisively.

Dayton's 7th grade team is legit! I think they play Crosby 7th grade next week and that would be a good one. That Dayton team is disciplined, tackles well, and are just something special. Yes I know 7th grade and things change but good lord they are tough!

11 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Those 2 BS flags were for unsportsman like conduct which I think Crosby had 3-4 of those tonight because they couldn't stop running their mouths. Crosby needs discipline and not loose their cool when they start losing a football game. Oh and believe me I'm far from crying unless its from laughing 😂  Good luck next week against Ned big game for the Coogs!

So it seems Crosby ran their heads on the field like they were on the Snapchat. 😂😂😂

BH Definitely was winning in the trenches early on.  Crosby totally undisciplined but still had chances to win. I been watching football a long time and I have never seen a ref have two of his flags picked up on the same drive. The obvious unnecessary roughness and pass interference. Take nothing away from the Hill. 41 and 48 on that D- line were some tough customers. On the other hand I can't seem to see what it is tht Prieto is working on at practice for CHS offense. QB's can't throw a five yard out in warm -ups. WR can't catch em. The Barrett Station Dragons are better at execution on offense. Good win at the Hill I see them being the only team with a chance at a playoff win from this district. 

19 hours ago, MrFleet23 said:

BH Definitely was winning in the trenches early on.  Crosby totally undisciplined but still had chances to win. I been watching football a long time and I have never seen a ref have two of his flags picked up on the same drive. The obvious unnecessary roughness and pass interference. Take nothing away from the Hill. 41 and 48 on that D- line were some tough customers. On the other hand I can't seem to see what it is tht Prieto is working on at practice for CHS offense. QB's can't throw a five yard out in warm -ups. WR can't catch em. The Barrett Station Dragons are better at execution on offense. Good win at the Hill I see them being the only team with a chance at a playoff win from this district. 

Crosby OL was holding all night, some called, some not called. BH outplayed Crosby big time. The ol refs cost us the game is weak excuse. With that said, if Crosby figures out how to use thier talent, they will be dangerous. The PI in endzone could've went either way. Crosby played undisciplined football. The score should've been worse if the wind wasn't blowing crazy.

On 10/27/2019 at 11:31 AM, TradenupBH said:

Crosby OL was holding all night, some called, some not called. BH outplayed Crosby big time. The ol refs cost us the game is weak excuse. With that said, if Crosby figures out how to use thier talent, they will be dangerous. The PI in endzone could've went either way. Crosby played undisciplined football. The score should've been worse if the wind wasn't blowing crazy.

How's that koolaid? 

I believe that koolaid is going to be what we called as kids “Kool Cups”. Frozen Koolaid in a Cup! Gonna be cold Friday Night! I’ll take BH in this one unless  PNG has their weekly film session after halftime on their iPads sooo they can make those halftime adjustments. 😂 Then I’ll still take BH.😁

2 hours ago, Realville said:

I believe that koolaid is going to be what we called as kids “Kool Cups”. Frozen Koolaid in a Cup! Gonna be cold Friday Night! I’ll take BH in this one unless  PNG has their weekly film session after halftime on their iPads sooo they can make those halftime adjustments. 😂 Then I’ll still take BH.😁

You’ve already had too much koolaid cause you are posting on the wrong thread

21 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

How's that koolaid? 

Come on now, I'm being 100% honest. The last couple of years Crosby has struggled. BH is starting to basically just win district in every sport. Y'all in a different district outside of football, but it wouldn't matter because we beat y'all at everything.😁 Let me stir this Koolaid mixed with this drank.😉

This thread shows what it is like when a team that rarely beats another team in football finally does. Four days later they’re still talking about it. (Atleast their only two posters are). Get ready PNG fans. They are 0-4 against y’all. Lord help us if they win. 

1 hour ago, CCRed said:

This thread shows what it is like when a team that rarely beats another team in football finally does. Four days later they’re still talking about it. (Atleast their only two posters are). Get ready PNG fans. They are 0-4 against y’all. Lord help us if they win. 

Looks like y’all are continuing to cry to me. Let the thread die and get over it👍 No matter  how you slice it BH has won 2 years in a row and this time next year will be 3😂

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Looks like y’all are continuing to cry to me. Let the thread die and get over it👍 No matter  how you slice it BH has won 2 years in a row and this time next year will be 3😂

I’m definitely not crying. I didn’t expect us to do as well as we have. Beating  PNG was a shocker to me. 

On 10/27/2019 at 11:31 AM, TradenupBH said:

Point out where you saw me use the refs as an excuse for the loss?