BH vs Crosby

BHFAN

4 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Thanks! JV seems to be pretty good this year. Next couple of years BH should be strong.

BH South 8A doing good as well,  7-0 in district so far going into last game next week vs BH North 8A.
36-0 vs Crosby, 28-0 vs Dayton... good group.  I’m not sure how the BH 7th grade teams are doing, but I hear Dayton’s 7A team is top dawg in the district. I heard they are real nice,   they are wining all their games pretty decisively.

2 hours ago, BHTEXAN said:

BH South 8A doing good as well,  7-0 in district so far going into last game next week vs BH North 8A.
36-0 vs Crosby, 28-0 vs Dayton... good group.  I’m not sure how the BH 7th grade teams are doing, but I hear Dayton’s 7A team is top dawg in the district. I heard they are real nice,   they are wining all their games pretty decisively.

Middle School football is no indication of how HS will be. Nice record though.

On 10/19/2019 at 9:14 PM, Cougtalk said:

Bh losses this one. They run into a good defense and wonder why their running game doesn't work, throw a couple picks and that turns the game. 

Cougars 28-24

Faced much better Defenses

On 10/23/2019 at 12:21 PM, Cougtalk said:

You think Bh defense is better than Manvel or New Caney? 

That a hill you gonna die on? 

😂 I think we just held Crosby to their lowest points of the year, Still living high on this Hill!

11 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

😂 I think we just held Crosby to their lowest points of the year, Still living high on this Hill!

Bh nd the ref's.... The ref's had the most tackles for a loss😂😂😂 BH won. Congrats... Don't exagerate that defense wasnt that good. I repeat great win for BH. That Coach is tuff @BH.

5 minutes ago, GURU said:

Bh nd the ref's.... The ref's had the most tackles for a loss😂😂😂 BH won. Congrats... Don't exagerate that defense wasnt that good. I repeat great win for BH. That Coach is tuff @BH.

Still not sure how you can say the BH D wasn't that good. The only reason Crosby scored tonight is because BH fumbled on the 20 yard line and gave you a short field. LOL.. BH had your QB's running all night, had your Offensive line holding all night and picked you twice! Come on Man be real.

16 minutes ago, GURU said:

Looks like that BH D is for real.   Crosby not so much!!!!!

2 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Still not sure how you can say the BH D wasn't that good. The only reason Crosby scored tonight is because BH fumbled on the 20 yard line and gave you a short field. LOL.. BH had your QB's running all night, had your Offensive line holding all night and picked you twice! Come on Man be real.

I gave you the win didnt take n e thing from BH. You scored 3 td that you hEld on to all night that was MORE than perfect field position. Check the facts where the ball was spotted. Did you forget Crosby was on the BH 10yd line and the ref gave us not 1 but 2 bs flags and moved us to the 40yd line??? BH were the better team tonight. BH for sure were holding all night, pass interfering, offsides. Check the film. It's nothing to cry over ijs.  

5 minutes ago, GURU said:

Yep their D strong... With the help of the ref's😂😂😂 BH have a great Coach.

You must really hate BH.   You won’t admit they dominated you.  Excuses, excuses...

I will say it.   BH dominated Crosby tonight.

7 minutes ago, GURU said:

I gave you the win didnt take n e thing from BH. You scored 3 td that you hEld on to all night that was MORE than perfect field position. Check the facts where the ball was spotted. Did you forget Crosby was on the BH 10yd line and the ref gave us not 1 but 2 bs flags and moved us to the 40yd line??? BH were the better team tonight. BH for sure were holding all night, pass interfering, offsides. Check the film. It's nothing to cry over ijs.  

Those 2 BS flags were for unsportsman like conduct which I think Crosby had 3-4 of those tonight because they couldn't stop running their mouths. Crosby needs discipline and not loose their cool when they start losing a football game. Oh and believe me I'm far from crying unless its from laughing 😂  Good luck next week against Ned big game for the Coogs!

2 minutes ago, Football Freak said:

Looks like BH is in the driver's seat for the District Title.

They just got to beat PNG next week and that is something BH has not been able to do. However we are healthy for once going into the game with PNG, so I like our odds.