BH vs Crosby

BHFAN

On 10/22/2019 at 9:54 PM, CougarCal said:

The game I saw they just didn’t play with a lot of emotion.  Talking to some others they think the qb being eligible helps, idk.  Find out a lot this week against the ant mound.

Wow! One game and a judgement was made. Smh. Dunn has been QB and keeping us in games. The kids are growing and getting better. Fair weather supporters need not apply. This why the district has little respect for the coogs because of their own fans. Smh

11 minutes ago, GURU said:

Awesome! The mimosas were to die for!

I didn’t picture you as a mimosa guy, but glad you got some R&R! Now back to work!  Quick update while you were gone no-one is talking smack and the best put downs we have received thus far is calling us Barbie Hill and Ant Mound ( those are soooo 2018). Hoping you can help them be more creative.  

We could talk football, but I think that ship has sailed.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:30 AM, BHFAN said:

You can tell Crosby fans are worried because I have to keep digging this off the second page. Maybe we turn GURU back on and let him brighten up the post with classics like “ You Trash” or “BH turable”. 😃

Hey Bud! Im back😉

2 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Y’all aren’t here your just lurking. If Crosby was dominating there would be 30 of y’all and 19 topics telling us how you could beat The Patriots!  

Stop telling theeee truth b4 you be silenced😂😂😂 each CROSBY win we get a new SUPPORTER!

31 minutes ago, GURU said:

Stop telling theeee truth b4 you be silenced😂😂😂 each CROSBY win we get a new SUPPORTER!

Like an athletic supporter 😂 just messing around. This is going to be a good game and hope the Crosby fans pack into the stadium. Should have cool weather and may be a little breezy, but we should be dry! Really looking forward to this game as it is time for BH to play like I know they can. Not sure at all what to expect from Crosby, but I know they like beating us as much as we like beating them.

2 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Like an athletic supporter 😂 just messing around. This is going to be a good game and hope the Crosby fans pack into the stadium. Should have cool weather and may be a little breezy, but we should be dry! Really looking forward to this game as it is time for BH to play like I know they can. Not sure at all what to expect from Crosby, but I know they like beating us as much as we like beating them.

Sibling Rivalry! Fighting for who going 2 carve the turkey this year😂😂😂

6 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Y’all aren’t here your just lurking. If Crosby was dominating there would be 30 of y’all and 19 topics telling us how you could beat The Patriots!  

There’s no doubt that the Mecca over the years has not had a problem telling you how great they are!😂 Even though they are 2 and 2 in the last 8 years against the one legged Pirates with the Mecca described Dinosaur Offense. In those 2 losses one was a triple overtime loss and the other loss was by no means a blowout. If you want to know how great they are just ask them they’ll tell you😂 So I say let BHFan bask in his team’s success! 

7 hours ago, GURU said:

Wow! One game and a judgement was made. Smh. Dunn has been QB and keeping us in games. The kids are growing and getting better. Fair weather supporters need not apply. This why the district has little respect for the coogs because of their own fans. Smh

Just an observation from someone who keeps it real.  No fair weather and dumbarse comments about other teams just an honest opinion about what I saw on the field.  

20 hours ago, BHFAN said:

it's alright if BH wins this game all of a sudden 25 bh posters will post about it having a grand total of like 150 post between them.