BH vs Crosby

BHFAN

Ok let’s get this started! Crosby is starting to feel it with a big win over PNG while the Eagles haven’t dropped a game since week 1. Crosby comes to Eagle Stadium with a chip on their shoulder while the Eagles want nothing more than to repeat last years drumming of the Coogs!  Should be a great game , but I think the Eagles take this one 28-14.

It’s very possible that Crosby could take this, but it would require the Eagles to beat themselves IMO. The Eagles have played pretty smart this year, so I wouldn’t count on them imploding now. Plus there is only one team that BH enjoys beating more than Dayton and that would be the Coogs! I look for BH to be jacked going into this game!

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

It’s very possible that Crosby could take this, but it would require the Eagles to beat themselves IMO. The Eagles have played pretty smart this year, so I wouldn’t count on them imploding now. Plus there is only one team that BH enjoys beating more than Dayton and that would be the Coogs! I look for BH to be jacked going into this game!

yea because of how rarely it has occurred. 

17 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Ok let’s get this started! Crosby is starting to feel it with a big win over PNG while the Eagles haven’t dropped a game since week 1. Crosby comes to Eagle Stadium with a chip on their shoulder while the Eagles want nothing more than to repeat last years drumming of the Coogs!  Should be a great game , but I think the Eagles take this one 28-14.

Now we have to listen to this after one win against the cougs. crosby has owned bh for years. lol man i wish my son didnt get hurt last year, we would have dropped 60 on every team in the district. 

2 hours ago, CCbigfan said:

Now we have to listen to this after one win against the cougs. crosby has owned bh for years. lol man i wish my son didnt get hurt last year, we would have dropped 60 on every team in the district. 

Dayton beat us for years as well and look where they are now. Maybe your time is over too? Not sure who your son is, but hope he has healed and playing on Saturdays.

Even if BH wins, Crosby will be a wake up call to BH. I think the game will be similar to Vidor/BH in that Crosby has shown it has a good defense but struggles to move the ball. I think Crosby’s offense has made improvements, while Vidor’s seems to have taken a step back. So BH is facing a good defense and a better offense than the one they faced last week. I think we are looking at a one-score game. 

This will be a close game I just don't think their Defense is any better than Vidor's at this point. Crosby will have the best athlete's that we have faced this year, but that doesn't always give an advantage if they are not discipline. This game IMO will come down to the play in the trenches and this is where BH has excelled this year. 1st game of the year Magnolia had at least 3 lineman going DIV 1 and outdid us in the trenches. Seeing film from the Crosby/Sante Fe game it looked like the Crosby QB just ran around until he found a seem then dashed for 50 yards. He will be running again this game, but will find it much harder to escape and if Santa Fe's D had him on the run just wait till Friday :)  BH's Defense could be the best that the Coog's have face this year. Lets go to the numbers

BH - Season averaging 33 points on Offense and allowing 17 points on Defense. Since District started BH is averaging 29 points on offense and allowing 5 points on Defense.

Crosby - Season averaging 26 points on Offense and allowing 21 points on Defense. Since District started Crosby is averaging 31 points on offense and allowing 14 points on Defense.

Only like opponent is Vidor. Crosby lost 37-27 at home and BH won 21-7 Away.

Everyone wants to down Vidor and not use them when comparing, but they have done well. BH just held them to their lowest scoring for the season and beat them by the greatest margin of 2 TD's for the season.

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

This will be a close game I just don't think their Defense is any better than Vidor's at this point. Crosby will have the best athlete's that we have faced this year, but that doesn't always give an advantage if they are not discipline. This game IMO will come down to the play in the trenches and this is where BH has excelled this year. 1st game of the year Magnolia had at least 3 lineman going DIV 1 and outdid us in the trenches. Seeing film from the Crosby/Sante Fe game it looked like the Crosby QB just ran around until he found a seem then dashed for 50 yards. He will be running again this game, but will find it much harder to escape and if Santa Fe's D had him on the run just wait till Friday :)  BH's Defense could be the best that the Coog's have face this year. Lets go to the numbers

BH - Season averaging 33 points on Offense and allowing 17 points on Defense. Since District started BH is averaging 29 points on offense and allowing 5 points on Defense.

Crosby - Season averaging 26 points on Offense and allowing 21 points on Defense. Since District started Crosby is averaging 31 points on offense and allowing 14 points on Defense.

Only like opponent is Vidor. Crosby lost 37-27 at home and BH won 21-7 Away.

Everyone wants to down Vidor and not use them when comparing, but they have done well. BH just held them to their lowest scoring for the season and beat them by the greatest margin of 2 TD's for the season.

Yes the reason you don't compare vidor is because neither offense plays anything close to Vidor's offense. If we want to compare how vidors defense did against either offense that would be a valid comparison because of how similar our offenses are. 

Sounds logical Cougtalk , but BH has to get some love for defense. We had to play with 11 players just like you, study game film just like you and tackle the guy with the football just like you. No one else has taken the beating Vidor gave your D. Heck maybe BH should just line up in the Wing-T this week😃

7 hours ago, CCRed said:

Yes, has played in the last two games. 

That could make this a better game than I thought then. He has two games under his belt and one of those being PNG, so he has been under pressure. Crosby’s MO has always been to just out athlete BH which worked well with the twins then came squirrel 😃. Hopefully BH can contain and force Him to stay in the pocket. 

8 hours ago, BHFAN said:

You can tell Crosby fans are worried because I have to keep digging this off the second page. Maybe we turn GURU back on and let him brighten up the post with classics like “ You Trash” or “BH turable”. 😃

Need Smoking Baby to get online, that'll get em going.