BC @ Lumberton

RaiderGirl2010

By the way Raider fans! Before the game Friday your Lady Raiders varsity volleyball girls play at 5 against HF, pretty sure it will be for UNDEFEATED DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP (they play wos Tuesday) nothing against wos just Lumberton is killing it right now! Go support the girls before the guys!!!!

On a positive note: rain SHOULD be cleared up by game time. Both teams on a turf field which takes mud and muck out of the equation and I have a nice “blanky” to keep the wind and cold off. 
Not sure how the BC Fans see this game ending, cuz most are keeping radio silence so they don’t have to take a chance of rebuttal afterwards. 
Raider fans mostly calling for a close one. 
I just wish they were playing in Bridge City. Last year they gave away a freakin hog trap instead of the normal “split the pot”. I need one for my deer lease. I heard this year they gave away a mostly complete partially used set of dishes and a gift card to the Dollar General. Maybe next year...