West Orange Stark vs Hardin-Jefferson

tennisbc

1 hour ago, wo-s#1 said:

I for one would love to see us make it to play Gilmer or PG cuz it would be in the state championship,therefore no need to purchase tickets...the players get in free.WOS is not the team from a few years ago for sure but the dynasty will remain for a long time,80.3%winning will be something your team will never be able to claim!!BAM go learn how to troll

Wo-s#last......you need to understand the comment before posting.....I said, "If they go against a team like Gilmer or PG they will have to get ready for round ball and buy tickets to AT&T". I was referring to a similar teams like those.....Geez! Must I have to use crayons and crayon book for you understand the concept of a post. I can see why WOS fans are delusional about the Ponies. That explains it all. 3:16 Hardcore.......That's the bottom line because Hardcore said so!  

3 minutes ago, hardcore said:

Wo-s#last......you need to understand the comment before posting.....I said, "If they go against a team like Gilmer or PG they will have to get ready for round ball and buy tickets to AT&T". I was referring to a similar teams like those.....Geez! Must I have to use crayons and crayon book for you understand the concept of a post. I can see why WOS fans are delusional about the Ponies. That explains it all. 3:16 Hardcore.......That's the bottom line because Hardcore said so!  

Maybe I should let you know there is no other teams like Gilmer and PG ...that’s the 2 top dogs.Who is your team,you might be ashamed ...can anybody tell me who owns this Steve Austin wannabe?

9 minutes ago, hardcore said:

I think, given your grammar, that you are the last one to lecture someone on reading comprehension or the English language.

7 minutes ago, hardcore said:

WOSgrad....I am not foolish on what I see.....I believe you are not grounded to the truth......WOS is the thing of the past....You cannot be on top forever....I believe newton holds the title of King in Setx football. 

Never said Mustangs were on top.  It just seems that you have a woody for WO-S for some reason.  If I followed Newton as you evidently say do, I'd focus on the Eagles success instead of sticking your nose several miles down Hwy 87.

Most Eagle fans do that....or.....at least the rational ones do.

51 minutes ago, hardcore said:

Zzz

30 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Never said Mustangs were on top.  It just seems that you have a woody for WO-S for some reason.  If I followed Newton as you evidently say do, I'd focus on the Eagles success instead of sticking your nose several miles down Hwy 87.

He’s not an Eagle fan,they don’t have hatred towards the Stangs.He is what I would just call a nut hugger!I would like to see him step up and claim some team though!!

Since we are completely off topic... Newton has been holding our spot in line and there is no other team in setx that we would rather stand in for us. The newton rivalry is filled with respect on both sides. Much like our historic rivalry with jasper.

The cancellation of jasper vs WOS earlier this month was likely the most impactful game that never happened. It would have showed both teams what they needed to improve for a playoff run.

Now I'm not saying we are returning to the dynasty status that we experienced a few years ago. I dont really believe the #3 ranking by DCTF. Maxpreps has it like this, which could be closer to the truth. South should come down to jasper/WOS vs geronimo Navarro. The winner to meet up with PG/gilmer in Arlington in december. 

# School Ovr. Str.
This is the hidden content, please
7-1 32.6
5-3 34.0
7-0 10.1
8-0 20.0
7-0 3.1
8-0 12.9
8-0 0.5
6-1 10.6
5-1 8.3
4-1

Also, I hope this isn't against the rules to post from other sources.

4 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

My friend, I have to agree with MrUmpq.  H-J won't score 21.  Also my beloved Stangs have not shown me the capability to put up 55.

I only say that because I can see a garbage time TD being give up.  And those guys have no defensive speed.  You'll out athlete them for those points...

3 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

I think, given your grammar, that you are the last one to lecture someone on reading comprehension or the English language.

Thank you WOSgrad. This clowns posts are run through a de-cartoon and grammar/spell check program before they even hit my screen so I may not be reading the same mess y'all are. Expect for the quotes from other posters I cannot read his original posts. That's the bottom line because Majestyk said so.

15 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

PG switched to a more less than balanced offense this year? Cause the last 2 years they have ran it and thrown it. Imma watch a few of their games on youtube this week and see. I already seen one and they were pretty balanced. 

Nobody's is worried about pleasant crow right now, hj is the only dinner on the menu.

16 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

Lol, wosgrad I think it's a waste of time trying to get hardcore whoever he is to understand the game.i think he's a young kid that only sees scores and doesn't really pay attention to the game. Every team has strength and weaknesses.and it's not abt how ur playing in September or October but how ur playing in November and December that counts.in 4A D2 there is no clear cut winner.w.o,silsbee,jasper,Navarro,PG,Gilmer.outta be the favorite.but that's why they play the game.anybody can be beaten here.

17 hours ago, The Lake said:

First off, WOS will not get beat in the second round of the playoffs. If WOS gets past Jasper in round 3 I believe they make it back to the State Championship. PG doesn't throw the ball a lot, therefore WOS won't have to rely as much on their secondary if they face them down the road. They will have to score points though which seems to be a problem for them right now.

That's how they beat us in the SC.They ran and ran...then hit the big pass play they were setting up.That's the same way they just beat Gilmer.

1 minute ago, GUNHO said:

That's how they beat us in the SC.They ran and ran...then hit the big pass play they were setting up.That's the same way they just beat Gilmer.

Gunho. Ur right.but one thing abt it was they did hit both teams with the pass over the top.but if u go back in the game w.o vs PG it was the second play of the game they went for 80yds.and the same thing just happened to gilmer. Deep passes early. That hurt them.

31 minutes ago, dj said:

Gunho. Ur right.but one thing abt it was they did hit both teams with the pass over the top.but if u go back in the game w.o vs PG it was the second play of the game they went for 80yds.and the same thing just happened to gilmer. Deep passes early. That hurt them.

After the first play they saw WOS was selling out on the run.No safety over the middle...Bam.lol

On 10/20/2019 at 2:50 PM, Newtonres75-86 said:

I'm with you on that. I also want to know just how good Newton is in light of the fact Gilmer lost to Pleasant Grove fri. Just how good is Pleasant Grove which begs the question just how good is Newton.

We will probably not know until they  meet East Bernard, and I think they will.

Both of them have one lost on there record to pg lost carthage and newton lost to gilmer i think if we get our passing game going and O Line block more wos be a dangerous team