West Orange Stark vs Hardin-Jefferson

tennisbc

15 minutes ago, NetCat said:

Does anybody on here really think HJ has a chance in this game? I'm asking...

I don't know that H-J will win, but I find some of the predictions so far a little outrageous.

I KNOW there is one man in West Orange who does believe it and he will let some young men know that first thing at practice tomorrow,

1 minute ago, WOSgrad said:

I don't know that H-J will win, but I find some of the predictions so far a little outrageous.

I KNOW there is one man in West Orange who does believe it and he will let some young men know that first thing at practice tomorrow,

Lol that is very true

1 hour ago, The Lake said:

WOS will win this game but I'm still not too sure along with a lot of people on how good WOS really is. They battled with Newton and Silsbee but I really wish they would've played Jasper and Crosby to see where this WOS team is at.

I'm with you on that. I also want to know just how good Newton is in light of the fact Gilmer lost to Pleasant Grove fri. Just how good is Pleasant Grove which begs the question just how good is Newton.

We will probably not know until they  meet East Bernard, and I think they will.

WOS will get beat in the second round of the playoffs..........My prediction between WOS and HF is 45-7 WOS........Expect for Newton, WOS has not played a elite team all season to test for accurate weakens both sides of the ball.......I can only say they cannot hold on to the ball on offense and there secondary is questionable against the pass......If they go against a team like Gilmer or PG they will have to get ready for round ball and buy tickets to AT&T.  WOS dynasty run has been over with for the past two years and there is a new Daddy in town the Newton Eagles. WOS, "What are you going to do when the Eagles goes wild on you next year?" Oh! Ya'll will make excuses why the Ponies lost (formerly Mustangs). 3:16 Hardcore........That's the bottom line because Hardcore said so. 

34 minutes ago, hardcore said:

WOS will get beat in the second round of the playoffs..........My prediction between WOS and HF is 45-7 WOS........Expect for Newton, WOS has not played a elite team all season to test for accurate weakens both sides of the ball.......I can only say they cannot hold on to the ball on offense and there secondary is questionable against the pass......If they go against a team like Gilmer or PG they will have to get ready for round ball and buy tickets to AT&T.  WOS dynasty run has been over with for the past two years and there is a new Daddy in town the Newton Eagles. WOS, "What are you going to do when the Eagles goes wild on you next year?" Oh! Ya'll will make excuses why the Ponies lost (formerly Mustangs). 3:16 Hardcore........That's the bottom line because Hardcore said so. 

I for one would love to see us make it to play Gilmer or PG cuz it would be in the state championship,therefore no need to purchase tickets...the players get in free.WOS is not the team from a few years ago for sure but the dynasty will remain for a long time,80.3%winning will be something your team will never be able to claim!!BAM go learn how to troll

1 hour ago, hardcore said:

First off, WOS will not get beat in the second round of the playoffs. If WOS gets past Jasper in round 3 I believe they make it back to the State Championship. PG doesn't throw the ball a lot, therefore WOS won't have to rely as much on their secondary if they face them down the road. They will have to score points though which seems to be a problem for them right now.

32 minutes ago, The Lake said:

First off, WOS will not get beat in the second round of the playoffs. If WOS gets past Jasper in round 3 I believe they make it back to the State Championship. PG doesn't throw the ball a lot, therefore WOS won't have to rely as much on their secondary if they face them down the road. They will have to score points though which seems to be a problem for them right now.

PG switched to a more less than balanced offense this year? Cause the last 2 years they have ran it and thrown it. Imma watch a few of their games on youtube this week and see. I already seen one and they were pretty balanced.