Porter 21 Port Arthur Memorial 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

30 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Ball game.... one more loss coming next week... last two games to get into the playoffs and 4th spot lol

I don't think K Park can stretch the field on PAM the way Porter did. Titans should win that one. Titans played solid run D. Just let #2 get behind them for two big first half plays. Hurt themselves with a couple of bad fumbles. Porter did give them the ball on the 5 for one of the scores. I thought # 19 passed the ball okay for PAM but he did not run the offense as well as #7 did.

Defense on a whole played well, but the 2 big pass plays were back breakers, and the fumble in the redzone leading to the 3rd td didn't help either. I don't care how this season turns out. I refuse to talk down on these kids or this team. 4 turnovers will kill you every time. I did like what I saw out of Milton, especially on that last drive, he threw the ball accurately and with timing. I hope they start giving him more reps.

Defense played extremely well last night. Like Bo Gip said the 2 big plays were the difference in the game. 4 Turnovers especially one they recover in their red zone will get you beat, Milton is definitely a better passer than Sanders. Still no creativity on offense and also too many repetitive plays. One thing is they are out there battling every week.