Port Neches-Groves 51 Dayton 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, aki1994 said:

Where are all the PN-G running backs? 

#13 is gone. Different kid wearing his jersey.

#20 Connor didn't have any carries

#21 Vaughn has been on the sideline

#11 Hernandez didn't have any carries

I think Vaughn and Hernandez have turf toe. Last night we saw #36 Trahan. He is a sophomore. He is actually pretty good. Very quick. 

On 10/19/2019 at 8:36 AM, aki1994 said:

Where are all the PN-G running backs? 

#13 is gone. Different kid wearing his jersey.

#20 Connor didn't have any carries

#21 Vaughn has been on the sideline

#11 Hernandez didn't have any carries

Every RB is hurt. That is why Koby Trahan was moved up and Gavin moved back to RB this week 

Deslatte is out! looks like a knee injury. Looks like he will be out for the year. This team is suffering from a lot of injuries. Is it just me or is this team not excited and they are so boring to watch. I don't know if it is coming from the years of watching a class act like Roschon and previous teams play for the last three years but it has not been a fun team to watch this year. I was actually really impressed by the second string quarter back. What grade is that kid in?  

1 minute ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

Deslatte is out! looks like a knee injury. Looks like he will be out for the year. This team is suffering from a lot of injuries. Is it just me or is this team not excited and they are so boring to watch. I don't know if it is coming from the years of watching a class act like Roschon and previous teams play for the last three years but it has not been a fun team to watch this year. I was actually really impressed by the second string quarter back. What grade is that kid in?  

Deslatte a SR?