Lumberton 21 Livingston 9/FINAL

WOSgrad

Well, the game is over. I've shut down Boreessentials weak sobbings with my superior skills of debate and argumentation , and now Raidergirl2010 has taken to attacking the Lions disc jockey. Lol. I guess this topic is through.

So RaiderGirl, start off the thread for the Raiders next game, so we can get on with POing the next group of unsuspecting posters!...

Just now, LC-M said:

Hey man I see you talking a lot on different teams. If you don’t mind me asking who is your Almamater ?

I don't mind. My rents moved jobs a lot so I had 4 schools in 4 years lol. French, Silsbee, Newton, then ended in Kirbyville. I never was very good(lineman) but I played at every school...the first two at lower levels. But that was a long time ago...

Just now, SmashMouth said:

Well, the game is over. I've shut down Boreessentials weak sobbings with my superior skills of debate and argumentation , and now Raidergirl2010 has taken to attacking the Lions disc jockey. Lol. I guess this topic is through.

So RaiderGirl, start off the thread for the Raiders next game, so we can get on with POing the next group of unsuspecting posters!...

Sorry just tired of everyone bad mouthing lumberton 

Just now, NetCat said:

I don't mind. My rents moved jobs a lot so I had 4 schools in 4 years lol. French, Silsbee, Newton, then ended in Kirbyville. I never was very good(lineman) but I played at every school...the first two at lower levels. But that was a long time ago...

I seen Cat. I thought you were a Splendora fan and got confused because you picked us to win. 

On 10/20/2019 at 10:02 AM, BearEssentials97 said:

Y'all had some hits that weren't called. A kid launching himself headfirst, a DDT, a few late hits on our sideline. I wasn't gonna make an issue of it until y'all did. And the no class of your band starting to play when we're playing our school song, who does that? Of all the years I've watched the sport, the bands showed respect to the other schools playing it's song at the end of the game. 

So spare me the dirty play. And who cares if you had people out. We did too and it's not an excuse. You play with the people you got. 

You're not as good as you think you are. It's going to be alright.

No class huh? I know one thing. The Lumberton band is all about class. They did not play over y’all when y’all were playing yalls school song i can tell you that right now. 

you don’t care to mention 3 years ago when we played and y’all beat us and when our band played our school song y’all blared “Don’t stop believing over ours” 

And as far as you say we arnt as good as we think we are. What does that say about y’all?