Newton 48 Hemphill 22/FINAL

WOSgrad

Hemphill has done a respectable job this season against a couple of undefeated teams.  Looking at their record of 3-3, and the quality of their losses, and combine that with this tonight and it looks like this is probably their best team in awhile.  They just have a rough schedule.  

1 minute ago, NewtonNation said:

Based on what I saw, Hemphill does not have a state championship caliber team. 

I was asking if based off what you saw , does Newton have a state championship team. I see last years score was pretty similar. Newton won 65-20. 

56 minutes ago, bd04 said:

Oh wow!! Someone at the game. Is Hemphill good or did Newton just play bad in the 1st half? Based off what you saw, do they have a state championship caliber team?

I think Hemphill has a better team than there record. As for Newton, they didn't seem to have all cylinders clicking. Probably some Hemphill and some of that swollen head. I didn't see the offense really click much the first half. The defense looked descent but the Hornets had two running backs that could take it to the house if they got a opening.Hemphill was better than I thought. Pretty good athletes. We didn't look what we are ranked to me. They had to much other than football on there minds or just what I thought.