Deweyville 56 Hull-Daisetta 14/FINAL

WOSgrad

About 4-5 years ago a poster that bleeds H-D red and Black was hyping that years team up.  He mentioned the “four horseman” several times, stating they had 4 players that were going to wreak havoc on the opposition.  That prophesy fell a little short that year and it has just stuck.  I think there are posters for every team who are just a little overzealous on their predictions and actually cause people to root against their teams.  Hell, maybe I’ve been guilty of it myself.  At least that is my recollection of the running joke’s humble beginnings.

10 hours ago, LC-M said:

What’s up with the 4 horsemen joke? I want to laugh too

7 hours ago, Chester86 said:

About 4-5 years ago a poster that bleeds H-D red and Black was hyping that years team up.  He mentioned the “four horseman” several times, stating they had 4 players that were going to wreak havoc on the opposition.  That prophesy fell a little short that year and it has just stuck.  I think there are posters for every team who are just a little overzealous on their predictions and actually cause people to root against their teams.  Hell, maybe I’ve been guilty of it myself.  At least that is my recollection of the running joke’s humble beginnings.

Also 2-3 years ago they had "the best tandem running back team in the state" lol. There's more to it but the joke is on those posters. I'm sure @H-D BOBCAT 55 could tell you more.