CROSBY COUGARS RELOADED

GURU

12 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Coogs feeling manly tonight taking on the district cellar dweller :) see ya next week better save some for us. Think y’all may be shooting blanks at Eagle Stadium.

I can't wait to shut you up! 21-7 @ Vidor??? Please... BH not even on the radar. BH FAN YOU TRASH GARBAGE LOSER BUM... SHHHHH... Get a life loser!

9 hours ago, CCbigfan said:

reloaded is what i was thinking before we lost to vidor lol, but bh hasnt played anybody yet so dont get to excited, yall been beatin up on scrubs to. bh lost to the only team they played wit a winning record. 👀

Crosby did not have Spring summer nor coaching staff... What if?? We will be district CHAMP'S COACH P!

7 hours ago, GURU said:

I can't wait to shut you up! 21-7 @ Vidor??? Please... BH not even on the radar. BH FAN YOU TRASH GARBAGE LOSER BUM... SHHHHH... Get a life loser!

You should have used Genius as your board handle instead if guru. Vidor is the team that you gave up 37 points to on a 10 point loss at home. 🤐😂

22 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

You should have used Genius as your board handle instead if guru. Vidor is the team that you gave up 37 points to on a 10 point loss at home. 🤐😂

You a loser... We will see you FRIDAY! The talking ends today. You in everyones feed jaw jacking. Get a life you loser! 

7 hours ago, oldman said:

GURU. You seem to have lots of excuses for any factual comments regarding Crosby.  

You off your  MEDS again ?

You nd bh fan are loser morons. Friday for dinner we serving HUMBLE PIE.. 

19 minutes ago, GURU said:

You a loser... We will see you FRIDAY! The talking ends today. You in everyones feed jaw jacking. Get a life you loser! 

Dang so much hatred.  Heck, im just a football fan.   Have no hatred towards the Cougs.

But you my friend need to got back to your mental doctor and get a refill on your meds.

35 minutes ago, GURU said:

Time for a vacation