10/17 Subvarsity Games/Post results here!

NHSBulldogFan

Got a call on the phone and this was the question :...1:09 left on the clock and United has the ball...up 16-13...Channelview has no timeouts and what do you do as a Coach?...Wasnt there so dont know exactly but this is what I was told...and you loose the game with a pick 6 with no time on the clock...1st and 10 also...

Edited by Hooohead.com

51 minutes ago, Hooohead.com said:

Got a call on the phone and this was the question :...1:09 left on the clock and United has the ball...up 16-13...Channelview has no timeouts and what do you do as a Coach?...Wasnt there so dont know exactly but this is what I was told...and you loose the game with a pick 6 with no time on the clock...1st and 10 also...

Our coaches used to give out bonehead "awards" back in the day. That coach deserves one. 

1 hour ago, Hooohead.com said:

May not be popular with fans, but it’s JV and you may be working on things more than trying to win.

2 hours ago, Hooohead.com said:

Why are you passing when you're up anyway?

11 hours ago, Hooohead.com said:

I guess that's why those coaches are with the freshmen team and don't really have a role on the Varsity level...

10 hours ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

May not be popular with fans, but it’s JV and you may be working on things more than trying to win.

They aint working on anything that late in the game. Ignorant decision and took a win from the kids when all you do is kneel it out. Was he trying to put more points on the board? WAIT...HE DID! 

45 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

I guess that's why those coaches are with the freshmen team and don't really have a role on the Varsity level...

I wouldn't put all the blame on the Coaches present as much as I would the Headcoach of the Varsity for allowing your youngest group to be Coached by decision makers of that group. In the end it reflects back to the leader of the program in a whole. 

14 hours ago, Hooohead.com said:

13 hours ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Our coaches used to give out bonehead "awards" back in the day. That coach deserves one. 

This^

That is just a bad decision by that coach. Hopefully he learns from the mistake. Sometimes the best way to learn is to fail. Hate it for those kids though