Colmesneil at West Hardin

Colmesneil vs. West Hardin  

20 members have voted

1. 1. who ya got

• Colmesneil
    • West Hardin

43 minutes ago, Westhardin4prez said:

West Hardin got this by whatever they want. I doubt West Hardin pulls off on em either.

WH has exceeded expectations this year by winning three games against top flight competition. Equally impressive is that WH was actually able to dig up such a wide array of schools for the schedule that most never knew existed. If WH can keep up the momentum they may very well end up with 4 wins. 

36 minutes ago, hoops784 said:

Bulldogs by a bunch. WH ain't ready

27 minutes ago, NetCat said:

It might be close but I still think Day wins tonight

WH boys been waiting on this one since two a days. Last year WH spanked em bad with two starting RBs on the sideline. This game everyone is healthy and with a burning desire to send The bulldogs back to Colmesneil with their tails tucked. Should be fun.

1 minute ago, WH34 said:

WH boys been waiting on this one since two a days. Last year WH spanked em bad with two starting RBs on the sideline. This game everyone is healthy and with a burning desire to send The bulldogs back to Colmesneil with their tails tucked. Should be fun.

Healthy, not healthy, burning desire, no desire.  Don't matter. Colmesneil by 21

19 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Common opponent......

West Hardin 20, Acadiana 6

Acadiana 50, Colmesneil 12........

Basing your prediction on this one common opponent is a mistake.  Look at other games Colmesneil has played as well.  Didn't just play Grapeland pretty tough, they also had a chance to beat Deweyville earlier in the year.  Not saying Dville is great but I'd say they're a lot better than West Hardin. I mean they beat Kelly, who shut out Evadale, who put up 45 on the Oilers

2 minutes ago, hoops784 said:

Basing your prediction on this one common opponent is a mistake.  Look at other games Colmesneil has played as well.  Didn't just play Grapeland pretty tough, they also had a chance to beat Deweyville earlier in the year.  Not saying Dville is great but I'd say they're a lot better than West Hardin. I mean they beat Kelly, who shut out Evadale, who put up 45 on the Oilers

Grapeland had more to do with that game last week than anything Colmesneil did.......WE dogged Deweyville with starters v starters in game situation 24-0 in a half.......you are going to be one very disappointed individual after the game tonight......