TGCA Pre-season Poll

Felt like HJ should of been 2 and Woodville 1 based off of their finish last year and what they have coming back compared to the other top 5 in their class.

And no way Silsbee is top 10 based off of what they lost  

But its pre-season poll for a reason.  March rankings are all that matter.   And I’m xtremely biased towards SETX!!  Looking forward to the season. 

13 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I expect the Shewolves (United) to crack the top 10 soon with their increased district strength this year and some really good players returning

It will be good flying under the radar.  Plus it lets our girls know that nothing will be given to them, they have to go out there and earn and prove it...

7 hours ago, OneChance said:

Not one Region 3 team in 5A, unless I’m missing someone!

Mansfield.

But they overlooked Shadow Creek in 5A region 3 imo.   Maybe College Station could of been in there but with them only doing top 10 it is tough to be mentioned.    especially with the West Texas/Metroplex Bias.

At least this starts some girls basketball conversation -   One Week Away from first practice!  

It just floors me about how some of these different classifications aren't even close to being accurate.  All I can say is the guy doing it clearly doesn't do much research on the teams.  Woodville beats Poth in the Semifinals by 30 and they come in ahead of them?  Come on now.....

37 minutes ago, Coach.Shu said:

Mansfield.

But they overlooked Shadow Creek in 5A region 3 imo.   Maybe College Station could of been in there but with them only doing top 10 it is tough to be mentioned.    especially with the West Texas/Metroplex Bias.

At least this starts some girls basketball conversation -   One Week Away from first practice!  

I thought Mansfield was D/FW Metro area