DCTF/AP Football Rankings - 10/14

WOSgrad

Just now, Yeoj said:

Lmao... My 11 year old son is taller than you. It wouldn't be worth my time. But I figured that's how you would see it. Lol...

This is a white thing, isn't it? You dont like me because I'm white, huh. Lol! And what does the fact that I live in Lumberton have to do with my opinion of West Brook football? I've been watching Brook games since you were an itch in your daddy's pants. Lol

On 10/16/2019 at 7:15 AM, Kowboy98 said:

Yeah he does need play better. Remind me of who those 300 yard passing games came against? Those teams are below average or poor. Drop that total with 4 tds against NS and then I’ll rest my case. That defense definitely needs to play better. Special teams as well 

Why was QB #14 pulled and replaced by #11 after the opening drive of the 3rd quarter and the rest of the game last week vs Channelview 

9 minutes ago, 82 5A State Champs said:

This is a white thing, isn't it? You dont like me because I'm white, huh. Lol! And what does the fact that I live in Lumberton have to do with my opinion of West Brook football? I've been watching Brook games since you were an itch in your daddy's pants. Lol

I don't even know you other than you're a loud mouth with a horribble conception of what a good high school football team looks like. I couldn't care any less about you and it has nothing to do with your skin complexion. 

7 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

We know you're old arse ain't running anywhere. 🤣

You're probably right. That doesnt mean I cant beat you with my cane. Lol! Listen man, we are both pulling for the same team, here, we just have a different outlook on it. I'm hard on my team. I've always been hard on them. It doesnt mean that I'm not as passionate about them, or want to see them win any less than you. We just have a difference of opinion, and that's fine. We all know nobody is beating anybody up, as much as you'd probably like to. Lol! The point is, we should be cheering for them, together. If you think I'm a loud mouth, well, you're probably not the only one. But, I'm not afraid to call it like I see it. Regardless, I dont take this stuff serious enough to go trolling another poster on Facebook, and you shouldn't, either. But, if you still want to beat me up, if you can catch my old decrepit ass, you probably have the size/weight advantage over me, which is why I think I can outrun you. Lol! #BGOE