Lumberton at Livingston

5 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Just because I can sense the ignorance and lack of education on your part, I will give you an explanation of your ill-fated post. The topic is Lumberton at Livingston, not An ignorant rant on why Spidersal doesn't like Lumberton.

1. They did...

2. If you're trying draw a comparison on scoring/giving up points vs. having talent or a good offense or defense, consider this:

Newton - a multiple repeating state champion with a chance to repeat again this year - got shutout by Gilmer. Is there offense weak?

Newton - a multiple repeating state champion with a chance to repeat again this year  - let Silsbee, who in your words, "is having problems", put 21 points on them. They let Legacy School of Sport Sciences, who has a 2-3 record, put 27 on them. 48 points between those 2 games. Is their defense weak?

If you want to bash the Raiders (who you picked to win, by the way), start a new thread that's relevant to your campaign against 1 team apparently... But mostly, don't come on here speaking negatively of the actual players - the kids - even if in general terms. You don't know their talents, their heart, their character or anything else about them.

That's your lesson for today, Richard.

Boom!

smashmouth, you are starting to sound like a baby that got his toy taken from him, so I think I will call you cry baby. I am glad you pull for the Raiders, but do everyone a favor and go to a game. The varsity usually plays on Friday nights.  And please, when you go watch and observe the game.  Hopefully you will learn something about football.

that is your lesson for the day cry baby

2 hours ago, spidersal said:

smashmouth, you are starting to sound like a baby that got his toy taken from him, so I think I will call you cry baby. I am glad you pull for the Raiders, but do everyone a favor and go to a game. The varsity usually plays on Friday nights.  And please, when you go watch and observe the game.  Hopefully you will learn something about football.

that is your lesson for the day cry baby

A real fact-filled sensible retort to a very poignant argument. 

Thanks Richard. I’ve probably been to more Lumberton games than you’ve gotten up in the morning. Haven’t missed one since 2004. Been watching or playing in them since the early 80’s. I love you Richard. Hope that helps. Thx for the lesson. 

2 hours ago, RaiderGirl2010 said:

The way everyone starts about lumberton is really making me just want to leave the football part of this site for good. Dang people 

For some reason we are held to a different standard. We can be in the same situation or do the same thing as another team, yet we get bashed for it.

29 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Lumberton is that guy that always shows up at the drag strip with a primered Olds Cutlass and never beats anybody. 

Lol. I guess BC is the middle-aged guy on a bicycle that says, “man, I’m gonna get one of them cars one day...”

Not really, just trying to add some perspective to a person throwing stones in a glass house. Lol.

I've seen both, Lumberton and Livingston play this year.  Very impressed with how much Livingston has improved since last season.  Also, impressed with Lumberton and their version of the slot-t.  I see Lumberton winning this game buy a couple of TD's.    

RaiderGirl,

I'm a big Tony Romo fan as well so I'm going to miss seeing your avatar.

As an outsider I have very close ties to their district.  As Livingston  has greatly improved from last year I was actually impressed with the Lumberton has played.  I feel that Lumberton will win this one.  Splendora is the team to beat in that district with the weapons they have and remember 80% of Splendora starters are juniors and a pretty darn good sophomore.  Good luck to both teams