Nederland@ Lee

chorizo

23 minutes ago, KF89 said:

Nederland using Kade Scott as their main running back like last year & giving him 20+ touches a game will increase chances of beating any team left in district. He does a good job blocking at fullback but his overall talents are being wasted.    

Scott hits the hole..... north and south.

19 hours ago, bulldawg64 said:

Keep dreaming I watched them them and port Neche s play I felt lot better about the dogs after I seen both of them j ist gotta get our defense to wrap and tackle better they should be fine

Pretty cocky when Ned has been nothing but terrible this year. You must be an Aggy fan also. 

27 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

Pretty cocky when Ned has been nothing but terrible this year. You must be an Aggy fan also. 

If png keeps playing like they have the last 2 games & Ned does not pick up their level of play the next few games it will be 2 terrible teams playing in the Mid County Madness game. 

17 minutes ago, KF89 said:

If png keeps playing like they have the last 2 games & Ned does not pick up their level of play the next few games it will be 2 terrible teams playing in the Mid County Madness game. 

No Way To Go But Up!!!  PNG & Nederland need to work to improve each game until that wonderful day on Friday, November 8, 2019.

Love Me Some PNG Football!!!💓 

11 minutes ago, outanup said:

Been scratching my head wondering why Scott isn’t being fed more..... Way too much tap dancing in the backfield this year....

At first I thought it was maybe taking It slow cause of the collar bone break from last year, now I’m starting to wonder and scratch my head as well.. Kinda just waiting to see when they will release him but we will see

On 10/16/2019 at 11:17 AM, aki1994 said:

We have the same record in district as PNG does, guess you are calling your own team terrible too ..smh

Dogs beat Lee, adjustments are coming for the DOGS and I feel we will be seeing some more wins come our way, who knows .... maybe even a win on Nov 8 at The Dog Pound

Let's go BULLDOG NATION!!!

19 hours ago, chorizo said:

Working Baker at  tight end this week for extra blocking on offense and Cunningham and Fusieler getting some safety work on defense,only changes I’m hearing from practice!!!

I thought they been playing D? I'd probably put Josh at CB a lil bit. 

3 hours ago, Michele said:

We have the same record in district as PNG does, guess you are calling your own team terrible too ..smh

Dogs beat Lee, adjustments are coming for the DOGS and I feel we will be seeing some more wins come our way, who knows .... maybe even a win on Nov 8 at The Dog Pound

Let's go BULLDOG NATION!!!

Yall have beaten the only 2 teams worse than yall. Impressive.