WOS Victory over Silsbee

MustangNation#1

12 minutes ago, MustangNation#1 said:

I told yall from the beginning every body thought that Mustangs  was going lose against silsbee not im not trying to brag but i knew they was going to win the press and everybody esle including davea Campbell said the silsbee was going to win it all not this year sorry guys

Here he go.   

27 minutes ago, MustangNation#1 said:

I told yall from the beginning every body thought that Mustangs  was going lose against silsbee not im not trying to brag but i knew they was going to win the press and everybody esle including davea Campbell said the silsbee was going to win it all not this year sorry guys

Who do you mean by "every body?"

32 of the 36 pick 'em contestants (88%) picked WO-S.

Of the 14 who ventured a guess in the prediction thread, 11 picked WO-S.

Tepper, on his weekly video, picked WO-S in this game.  I didn't see who Stepp picked.

So before you make bold, and WRONG, statements like you did above, you may want to invest in a little bit of reading.

BTW, does anybody use a freaking period anymore?

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Tepper, on his weekly video, picked WO-S in this game.  I didn't see who Stepp picked.

So before you make bold, and WRONG, statements like you did above, you may want to invest in a little bit of reading.

Yes, punctuation would help.  I was trying to figure out what “win the press” meant.

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Good grief. 

Ty. It's not abt us beating silsbee. Or the bragging rights. Were trying to get better each week.i have concerns abt our offense.and the defense with its lack of reps that they haven't gotten bcz of the 2 missed games.even lastnite hell our O/C has me concerned with some of the play calls.trying to run up the middle when it's totally clogged up.QB threw the ball well.but seems like everytime we have adversity all we gonna do is throw the ball deep without given ur team a chance. Even our conservative approach when its 4th and 1.and u wanna get in the shot gun.it happened in the newton game and lastnite.even on the goalline 2 and 3 and u try play action pass and lose 10 yds.im sorry in not worried abt silsbee.im worried abt us getting better. So if u want I told u soo.go ahead.but I'll rather lose to silsbee but win a state title.

15 hours ago, MustangNation#1 said:

Don't start beating you chest just yet.Yes WOS won but it wasn't a stellar performance in any sense.They still have a long way to go. 

19 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

A lot of folks could take this advice.  Lol. I agree 100%

21 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

You know what happens when people miss their periods? That's where babies come from. Grammar is important. LOL

WOS ya'll really think you did a great wander by beating Silsbee 17-9........WOS should be in there prime this year destroying teams but instead the mustang are only barely getting by teams that are in there rebuilding year.....That's ashame! Silsbee keep your heads up because next I believe ya'll will destroy WOS in regular season and the playoffs. BadSanta you are right this thread is worthless. Hardcore 3:16.......That's the bottom line because Hardcore said so. 

14 minutes ago, hardcore said:

WOS ya'll really think you did a great wander by beating Silsbee 17-9........WOS should be in there prime this year destroying teams but instead the mustang are only barely getting by teams that are in there rebuilding year.....That's ashame! Silsbee keep your heads up because next I believe ya'll will destroy WOS in regular season and the playoffs. BadSanta you are right this thread is worthless. Hardcore 3:16.......That's the bottom line because Hardcore said so. 

Negative

37 minutes ago, hardcore said:

Hey Jabroni! This.......like many of your other predictions will REST.........IN..........PEACE!

DO YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL...WHAT THE GRAD..........IS..........COOKIN!'