LCM @ Splendora

LCMAlumtiger32

4 hours ago, BattlinBear02 said:

If LCM plays Splendora the way they played Bridge City in the 1st half Friday, Splendora will embarrass us.  Gotta step it up.  

I think it was more then poor play. I think all the smack talk and personal fouls took a toll in the first half.  The BC game should have been over in the first half. Don’t get me wrong I think BC is better then They were last year but overall LCM controlled the game. 

On 10/12/2019 at 1:53 PM, LC-M said:

LCM will be heading to Splendora this week coming up, Last year we had two touchdown lead that we lost. Splendora won the game last year 38-34. If the kids come out and play 4 quarters of football we should win. Last night we lacked discipline and had a ton of personal fouls.

Will the loss of their all district receiver hurt their chances?

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• The people that keep electing biden, no brainer. Next question
    • Here's more garbage from Biden... this will be catastrophic for businesses and investors.  This should not happen. This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   And to head it off, the Rs nominated someone who's already proven that he can't beat Biden in the general election.   You tell me who's dumber... the people that keep electing Biden, or the people who won't nominate someone who can beat Biden? Combine that with the fact that MAGAs in the House are preparing to oust another speaker (which proves that the Rs have no business leading in the House), and it's all but certain that the Dems will hold the Presidency and both houses of Congress after 2024. But the people who keep nominating and electing R candidates who can't win complain that the other side is dumb.  
    • Just looking at some of the local district standings, as things come down to playoff time. Can someone tell me why Nederland only played Lee one time in district play? Weather related?
    • Kountze bats were on fire in the first.  Started hot and never looked back.
    • Back up..... where's the lie?  Please point out which of the facts that I stated are untrue?  There are three facts that I stated.  Which of them is untrue? Fact: The debt and spending exploded under Trump, even prior to COVID. Fact:  unemployment was higher at the end of Trump’s term was higher than when he started. Fact: The stock market was down substantially on the day Trump left office than when he took office.    Just because the facts contradict your beliefs doesn't make them lies.    
  • Topics