West Orange Stark vs Bye

tennisbc

15 hours ago, GUNHO said:

All I know is two weeks seems like a month.

I hear u. And it hurts in some ways. Last week against silsbee I thought the QB threw the ball well. That was his best game all year throwing the ball.and It would've helped alot to continue to let him get those reps in game situation in. If he continues the offense will get better and better each week.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:08 PM, WOS1986 said:

I am surprised that WOS or coach T did not try to ask play against Franklin since they are bye and had one game cancellation. That will help them to keep play and been miss games that hurt them so much.

I’m not quite sure what you are trying to say. Probably my fault. I got stuck taking English in school. Did you say Franklin is bi?

49 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I’m not quite sure what you are trying to say. Probably my fault. I got stuck taking English in school. Did you say Franklin is bi?

Seem that you really don’t pay attention what football is. Even you don’t know that team. Franklin is 3A so you should check with schedule first before you said something. You should not call me about English. It should not offend to anyone who is not great English or great English so important to accept no matter who you are. Respect people with language.

15 hours ago, WOS1986 said:

Seem that you really don’t pay attention what football is. Even you don’t know that team. Franklin is 3A so you should check with schedule first before you said something. You should not call me about English. It should not offend to anyone who is not great English or great English so important to accept no matter who you are. Respect people with language.

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have "call (you) about English". It didn't offend me, whatsoever. I just didn't understand what you were trying to say - honest. And I still don't.

But I do accept you.

There might be a chance if you type something and then read it back to yourself to see if it makes any sense to anyone before you quickly post it then it will make sense to others as well. Maybe even read it a couple of times or get someone to read it first before you send it.

I'm sorry if your feelings were hurt. That's not my intention. I just thought maybe you had been drinking or something. And I wanted to know if Franklin was at least bi-curious.

35 minutes ago, wo-s#1 said:

You might wanna know he really does have a problem Mr English guy...back off!

There was a poster on here in the past that you had to read his post several times to understand what he was saying.I know him personally and he is a great guy.Some people aren't as gifted as others when it comes to the English language.I for one have to use spell check quite often.lol.Live and let live.

5 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have "call (you) about English". It didn't offend me, whatsoever. I just didn't understand what you were trying to say - honest. And I still don't.

But I do accept you.

There might be a chance if you type something and then read it back to yourself to see if it makes any sense to anyone before you quickly post it then it will make sense to others as well. Maybe even read it a couple of times or get someone to read it first before you send it.

I'm sorry if your feelings were hurt. That's not my intention. I just thought maybe you had been drinking or something. And I wanted to know if Franklin was at least bi-curious.

FYI, I am not feeling hurt at all. No hard feelings and no worries. I can discuss more but not worth so pointless. Just move on and let’s have fun football season before you know football season will be finish.

Thanks wo-s #1 and GUNHO, I really appreciated your message.