Vidor Pirates vs BH Eagles

Boneyard Boys

6 minutes ago, Realville said:

Note to all BH Fans : If you park in a no parking zone YOU WILL GET TOWED! But our Awesome Politically Correct Orator Announcer will let you know over the speaker system when the Tow Trucks are on the way!😎

Nice! Lol .  I will listen for the announcements because I garuntee one of us will get towed 😆

1 hour ago, Rez Ipsa said:

After seeing Bh last week, I think they are a balanced, complete team with a good defense and a huge runningback. Caveats: (1) I don’t know that they’ve been challenged much since week 1, which allows you to hide weaknesses and, even if the weaknesses aren’t there, can affect you mentally. Vidor can shock Bh out of their normal system just by making the game difficult, like they did against PNG. Nederland is good at that kind of disruption. We’ve all seen it before. (2) I don’t think the QB or the receivers are very good. I’m not an expert, by any stretch, but there were passes he should have made that he didn’t, and the receivers, if I remember right, only caught the easy passes and didn’t catch even all of them. Wind may have been a factor, like it was for everyone. I think BH takes it, unless they are not as strong as they have looked. All of my criticism aside, Bh dominated Lee at every level. Also, Bh has the best home side in the area, with nice fold out seats (I know the game is in Vidor, just saying the Bh stadium was a good place to visit), and the BH band sounds amazing. Good luck to both sides. Is this Vidor homecoming? 

Not Homecoming but Senior night, we have Lee here for homecoming. They seemed to have swapped the games around for that but I can understand wanting to play Lee on Homecoming night instead of BH.

3 hours ago, jake94 said:

Whose QB and WRs aren’t good?

I don’t think BH has a good qb or good receivers. It’s also possible the play calling was conservative since they didn’t need to do much with what lee was giving them. If you’re question is meant to get at PNG’s qb (I’m just guessing, since the question has no context), the weaknesses and struggles on that end have been discussed at length, including by me, and will continue to be discussed, probably by me as well. PNG having some struggles doesn’t mean BH has a good qb or good receivers. BH has a good team, but not necessarily in every component. I’ll be happy to be proven wrong. It’s not like I’m an expert. Someone who knows more can certainly prove me wrong.