Vidor Pirates vs BH Eagles

Boneyard Boys

No offense BHFAN, but I hope the Eagles have got the big head so bad their helmets won’t fit, and all they’re thinkinking about is playing, and beating, Crosby the following Friday.  Snaps over QB’s head.  Mishandled handoffs.  Fumble the ball 8 times, and QB has one of those nights were no pass goes where it’s suppose to.   💩 happens.  😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

No offense BHFAN, but I hope the Eagles have got the big head so bad their helmets won’t fit, and all they’re thinkinking about is playing, and beating, Crosby the following Friday.  Snaps over QB’s head.  Mishandled handoffs.  Fumble the ball 8 times, and QB has one of those nights were no pass goes where it’s suppose to.   💩 happens.  😂😂😂

No offense taken :) i’m In the stands wishing the same on the opposing team! I like watching good games, but gifts from the other team is much appreciated:)

9 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

No offense taken :) i’m In the stands wishing the same on the opposing team! I like watching good games, but gifts from the other team is much appreciated:)

I don’t go to the games anymore, but sounds like Refs are getting more playing time than the starters.  Just hope they don’t get “flag happy”.   Some of these newer Refs seem to think they ought to throw flags often.  To a point, let the kids play.  It’s getting as bad as basketball.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:34 PM, Hagar said:

Mind was only 6’2” 230, and  could eat a cow with 2 baked potatoes and a salad.  Stop at McDonalds - Mc DLT, Big Mac, an Dbl Qtr Pounder W/cheese, & large fries.  Our food bill crashed when he went in the Marine Corp.  😂😂😂

Kind of feel sorry for the Marines having to feed him now.  :)

2 hours ago, bigdog said:

Kind of feel sorry for the Marines having to feed him now.  :)

Lol, that was back prior to Desert Shield/Storm.  He’s getting old like me.  And no way he’s getting in that old Marine uniform (course, I could get in my old Army one either, lol).

56 minutes ago, NetCat said:

Vidor makes a game out of it but BH wins by 2 TD's

Ditto, Vidor has beaten Crosby at their house( who’s house! Coogs house!) and took PNG to the brink and very well could have walked out of that game with a W! This game may be no different.The Eagles have to come in focused and play mistake free or they could wind up with thier 1 st loss in district. 

2 hours ago, chorizo said:

It was prob worse than that,I forgot I seen enough by halftime and left!!😂

Lucky Dog ( no pun intended) even though I enjoyed the game :) I didn’t want hang out all night and do the lighting delay shuffle! 

3 hours ago, chorizo said:

It was prob worse than that,I forgot I seen enough by halftime and left!!😂

Just curious, that 40-14 score, is that kinda like beating that red-headed stepchild?  😂😂😂.   Hope Vidor can upset BH,, but that’s a reach, lol.  BH salary Cap is 5 times higher than Vidor’s.   😂😂😂😂😂😂

40 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Just curious, that 40-14 score, is that kinda like beating that red-headed stepchild?  😂😂😂.   Hope Vidor can upset BH,, but that’s a reach, lol.  BH salary Cap is 5 times higher than Vidor’s.   😂😂😂😂😂😂

We can’t even afford a Cap! Our Salary is Bald! We Poe! 😂