Crosby 13 Port Neches-Groves 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

Just now, GURU said:

Based off of WHAT??? BH People remind me of Cowboy's fan's... Lol... I get it have PRIDE... but šŸ˜² Everything the best in BH they think. BH sounds like the movie "DELIVERANCE".šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m a Nederland fan. Kid really impressed me. Heā€™s a gamer. Yes, I have seen Bost. Yes, I have seen Leeā€™s QB. Iā€™d pick him over both.

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He definitely impressed me when i seen em.Ā 

High praise from a Titan fan, but you always callā€™em like you seeā€™em. Ā Still fascinated with your 2016 prediction in the PA vs Vidor game. Ā Best as I can remember (which ainā€™t saying much at my age, lol) you were the only one picking the Pirates.

Just now, Hagar said:

High praise from a Titan fan, but you always callā€™em like you seeā€™em. Ā Still fascinated with your 2016 prediction in the PA vs Vidor game. Ā Best as I can remember (which ainā€™t saying much at my age, lol) you were the only one picking the Pirates.

Man when you face slot-T for the 1st time on a varsity level it's not that hard to predict you're going to have issues especially playing on the road. šŸ˜‚

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Man when you face slot-T for the 1st time on a varsity level it's not that hard to predict you're going to have issues especially playing on the road. šŸ˜‚

It does give a D fits if theyā€™ve never seen it before. Ā And IF you had a kid like M. Quirante running it, that was also a real good passer, itā€™d be almost unstoppable, like Pleasant Grove was last year. Ā Those type kids are scares as hens teeth though. šŸ˜‚

Meanwhile, back on topic. Ā I almost fail out of my recliner when I saw the final on this game, and falling out of a laid back recliner ainā€™t easy, lol. Ā All I can figure, the Indians just got caught napping. Ā And that fumble scoop for a TD, lit a fire under the Cougars. Ā Jmo (guess)

6 hours ago, GURU said:

Based off of WHAT??? BH People remind me of Cowboy's fan's... Lol... I get it have PRIDE... but šŸ˜² Everything the best in BH they think. BH sounds like the movie "DELIVERANCE".šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Typical Crosby fan LOL. When you remove that foot from yourĀ Ā mouth, go to your safe place. BH Derangement SyndromeĀ 

8 hours ago, GURU said:

Well, they do know how to manage money well and not have to get rid of innocent teachers /staff. Ā Ā 

Deliverance!!!!!! Ā You must have experience down on the river.Ā 

On ā€Ž10ā€Ž/ā€Ž11ā€Ž/ā€Ž2019 at 11:15 PM, NDNmisfit said:

Refs were not on PNGā€™s side. Ā You had a ref out there telling Crosby D lineĀ he was looking for a reason to eject our players! Not very professional and definitely not helping PNG. Ā 

That is the craziest statement I have heard in a long time. Ā 

I know you will read this ---- WHO TOLD YOU THAT???

8 hours ago, oldman said:

Well, they do know how to manage money well and not have to get rid of innocent teachers /staff. Ā Ā 

Deliverance!!!!!! Ā You must have experience down on the river.Ā 

šŸ‘Ž... We talkn Footbal. Nevermind.Ā 

Ā 

11 hours ago, BHFAN said:

Typical Crosby fan LOL. When you remove that foot from yourĀ Ā mouth, go to your safe place. BH Derangement SyndromeĀ 

Ok

On 10/11/2019 at 10:25 PM, Rez Ipsa said:

Never thought Iā€™d see the day where png has a solid defense and a struggling offense. People might point at the qb play, and there are weaknesses there, but Iā€™d say aĀ big difference from previous years is we donā€™t have a dominant sure-handed receiver like Jayce Nelson, Keynel Mczeal, Preston Riggs, Amir Jalali, Kaleb Sparks, Preston Hughes,Ā etc. We donā€™t seem to have at least one guy who can climb the ladder and come up with the difficult catches. That reduces our options.Ā 

Same can be said about Crosby.Ā