Crosby 13 Port Neches-Groves 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

10 minutes ago, NDNmisfit said:

Refs were not on PNG’s side.  You had a ref out there telling Crosby D line he was looking for a reason to eject our players! Not very professional and definitely not helping PNG.  

Let me guess..... must have been the same PNG player that was ejected last week in the game against Vidor.😂😂 I knew it was the refs fault!!

Why would ref tell their d line looking to eject d line guy?  He was looking for our o line.  No it wouldn’t have changed the score, but it sure is demoralizing for a kid who’s been playing all his life, has offers for college and then hearing that in the game right in front of him! 

24 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I thought this might happen. Crosby, PNG and Vidor could end up in a tie for the second spot and be very close to one another in point differential with Vidor taking a slight edge I think.

Maybe not PNG won by 8 & lost by 6 = +2

Vidor won by 10 & lost by 8 = +2

Crosby lost by 10 & won by 6 = -4

So I guess PNG would still have the edge in a 3 way tie situation due to the head to head victory over the Pirates?

A lot of football still left to be played and it probably won’t shake out like this but still interesting to think about.

8 hours ago, Realville said:

Congratulations! You beat a team pick to be last or second to last in the district. Y’all had a grand total of 3 points on the board with 5:40 left in the 4th quarter.👏👏👏

What was the grand total when the clock struck zero. 5:40 left didn’t matter. Congratulations on being picked last or second to last. 

39 minutes ago, Physical Atmosphere said:

The outcome of this game doesn't surprise me at all. After watching both groves and Crosby it just seemed as though Crosby was the better team. If the groves vs Vidor game isn't  delayed so many times then Vidor retains it's momentum and wins. They had an extra hour to review I-pads 😂. Seriously though groves played the second half and we didn't so they deserved to win.

Good win Crosby.

Thanks. Great game PNG... Injury free clean sportsmanship!

1 hour ago, chief1987 said:

What was the grand total when the clock struck zero. 5:40 left didn’t matter. Congratulations on being picked last or second to last. 

All that matters in the end is the win. Imo Crosby should be 3-0... Could of nd should of don't matter.

9 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

Pretty much.... Nederland is basically outside looking in imo.. unless they can get it together. But come round 1 I don’t see but BH advancing 

BH has to beat PNG... They are not playing anyone tuff yet. PNG is not a bad team. BH has to play Vidor as well.

Just now, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

We do have a great QB, the conditions were not favorable to throw the ball.  He is way more accurate than SHUG and just as versatile, he needs people to catch the ball.  Too many drops.  He will play at the next level, remember this post.

Qb was very good. Alot of missed catches.

46 minutes ago, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

We do have a great QB, the conditions were not favorable to throw the ball.  He is way more accurate than SHUG and just as versatile, he needs people to catch the ball.  Too many drops.  He will play at the next level, remember this post.

Wait, what? Ok, you have a great QB...then stop and think before you drunk text. 

Was there bad weather last night? Just as versatile as Shug?

ok, so there were drops...wait, so were the conditions  not favorable to throw or catch the ball? 

Just a few questionable comments in here. I’m confident he will play at the next level, but just be honest when posting