Nederland 29 Dayton 17/FINAL

WOSgrad

4 hours ago, spidersal said:

Did you notice that this was Dayton’s first game in district to score any points. Does not appear Nederland’s defensive is too good

Did you notice that the Hill and Crosby combined this Friday night only gave up a total of 7 points and tbh should have been 0 for both games. So I am a far more of a believer the Hill and Crosby Defense is the real deal on D and Nederland just might be a middle of the road team on Defense... 

On 10/12/2019 at 4:11 PM, navydawg31 said:

Did you notice that the Hill and Crosby combined this Friday night only gave up a total of 7 points and tbh should have been 0 for both games. So I am a far more of a believer the Hill and Crosby Defense is the real deal on D and Nederland just might be a middle of the road team on Defense... 

I think with the wind everything was weird last Friday.   Not a whole lot of scoring going on.  Maybe the D has picked up some though.

9 hours ago, bigdog said:

I think with the wind everything was weird last Friday.   Not a whole lot of scoring going on.  Maybe the D has picked up some though.

I think it was more a product of the Dayton offense being bad as opposed to Nederland defense improving. Another factor is Nederland has a few players out that isn't helping matters either.