Huffman Hargrave 35 Lumberton 18/FINAL

WOSgrad

44 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Funny.. I wasn’t there so my opinion would be worthless, but 18 points while not enough to win, I wouldn’t say that’s a horrible day on offense.

I agree. I didn’t say it was bad. Of course it should have been 21. 0-3 on 2 pt conversion after 0-2 on 2 pt conversion last week. Offense looked pretty good from a player standpoint for the 1st 1/2. I’ll be nice and leave it at that except to say we left so much on the table. Talented group of kids with lots of abilities. Wish we would tap into some of them. 

On 10/12/2019 at 6:57 AM, FalconsRus said:

Well,

the actual facts acts are right here!

score 35-18 Falcons

falcons 5 TDs

lumberton 3 tDs

2 of Lumberton TDS we’re on 4th and 12 plus yards in the red zone.

1 trick play/ 1 lucky catch.

How is a RB coming out if the backfield on a wheel route a trick play? How about you give the coaches credit for a good play call and give the kids credit for executing the play? 

4 hours ago, EagleFan2004 said:

How is a RB coming out if the backfield on a wheel route a trick play? How about you give the coaches credit for a good play call and give the kids credit for executing the play? 

Agreed. I was curious why that would be considered a trick play. Great call and players executed perfectly.  Huffman coaches and players deserve credit for the win. They were the better team and should go 10-0.  Lumberton has nothing to be ashamed of. Just have to protect the ball better and keep getting better at executing. No need to press the panic button.