West Orange-Stark 17 Silsbee 9/FINAL

WOSgrad

At this point I really do believe if people gear up to stopping our run game and we can’t throw the football then yes hamshire fannet can beat Silsbee as well as Liberty there has to be better play in the passing game HF has already upset at the time #8 East Chambers just saying we need to get it together fast for it could be over before the playoffs start.

34 minutes ago, Broncos2447 said:

if all the QB was throwing is hitches and fades, the backup can do that plus run a little, which tiger said Silsbee has always had a mobile QB. So why not go with a QB that's more mobile and make the same throws(hitches and fades) that the starter attempts? 

Question.  Is that backup QB a close kin to you?  Every chance you get, you take a shot at the starter in order to talk up the backup QB even though in a lot if games, the issue WASN'T  the QB.  Kind if lame that you do that every week...

11 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Question.  Is that backup QB a close kin to you?  Every chance you get, you take a shot at the starter in order to talk up the backup QB even though in a lot if games, the issue WASN'T  the QB.  Kind if lame that you do that every week...

Wy you think everyone has to be kin to Brisco lmao.... No one I know on here is kin to him. But he is the better of the two. 

1 minute ago, Who That said:

Wy you think everyone has to be kin to Brisco lmao.... No one I know on here is kin to him. But he is the better of the two. 

Evidentally  the coaching staff don't think and most people with any basic knowledge of football.  

Also, is the backup QB even still on the varsity squad?

5 minutes ago, Who That said:

Also, I was asking HIM as he detracts every week on the topic...  I think it's  funny honestly.  Silsbee fanbase is a strange one from my experience...  same as the Calvin Tyler / Adonis Thomas situation.  Same with the Willie Jones/Backup QB situation to name a few.  

8 minutes ago, Who That said:

Most everyone one I know from Silsbee wants Brisco in and Foster out. I think Foster got his longest run for like 14 yards last night. Brisco would have a few of them by now in to this season. 

Well you and 'mostly everyone from Silsbee' have NO clue.  QBing is not only about running.  Matter of fact, it is maybe 20% running, 80% passing as far as skill.  There's a QB at WB that cant run to save his life but leads a team that's 5-0 and has the best offensive production in SETX, 80% of that passing yards.  He'll  probably finish this year as the Altime single season passer.  

But hey, I know nothing and you amd MOST FROM SILSBEE know it all.  Even though I've proven that to be an asinine statement...

4 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well you and 'mostly everyone from Silsbee' have NO clue.  QBing is not only about running.  Matter of fact, it is maybe 20% running, 80% passing as far as skill.  There's a QB at WB that cant run to save his life but leads a team that's 5-0 and has the best offensive production in SETX, 80% of that passing yards.  He'll  probably finish this year as the Altime single season passer.  

But hey, I know nothing and you amd MOST FROM SILSBEE know it all.  Even though I've proven that to be an asinine statement...

Brisco has a much better arm than Foster .lol

Just now, Who That said:

Brisco has a much better arm than Foster .lol

Last year, he lead the team to the farthest playoff appearance in history and the arm wasn't in question.  Funny its proportionate  to Brisco  not being on the team last year...  smh

And obviously,  the Silsbee Coaching staff DON'T  share your sentiments...  🤷🏾‍♂️

After fifteen starts you'd expect a better performance from your QB. You'd thought after all those high pressure playoff games he would have been able to preform in a high pressure games. In a game we needed our QB to step up and be better he did not. Silsbee secondary did better, we move some people around and looked better. Silsbee out played WOS in the first half even without completing a pass, even the WOS people in the press box commented on how Silsbee was dominating in the trenches. In the second half because of the lack of passing WOS was able to gamble and send extra defenders to stop Silsbee run game. But that's WOS, you have to match their intensity all game and double it in the fourth quarter. Now we need to have our QB step up, we can not afford any ho-hum performances from him, from anybody. I've seen better from our QB, I know he is better. Regroup, learn and execute. TigerNation!!!

3 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

After fifteen starts you'd expect a better performance from your QB. You'd thought after all those high pressure playoff games he would have been able to preform in a high pressure games. In a game we needed our QB to step up and be better he did not. Silsbee secondary did better, we move some people around and looked better. Silsbee out played WOS in the first half even without completing a pass, even the WOS people in the press box commented on how Silsbee was dominating in the trenches. In the second half because of the lack of passing WOS was able to gamble and send extra defenders to stop Silsbee run game. But that's WOS, you have to match their intensity all game and double it in the fourth quarter. Now we need to have our QB step up, we can not afford any ho-hum performances from him, from anybody. I've seen better from our QB, I know he is better. Regroup, learn and execute. TigerNation!!!

What was Foster's numbers?  Also, isn't WO-S  ALWAYS the best defensive team on Silsbee's schedule?  Would that be a reason for anyone's subpar performance?

2 minutes ago, Broncos2447 said:

The thing is that briscoe can do everything that Foster can, and we don't know his ceiling. A lot has to do with the o-line and the running backs that contribute to their offenses success, but when they need the QB to bail them out, I don't know , against good teams, if Foster is the answer, that's all. 

You  never answered my question though... 

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

3-4

Ok, so 2-3 right now (with 1 game cancellation) 

Wasn't it at this point where they turned it around last season? 

As far as last night I believe it wouldn't have mattered who they had at QB, WOS was gonna be a problem for them, this was a revenge game, WOS doesn't lose those often. 

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Last year, he lead the team to the farthest playoff appearance in history and the arm wasn't in question.  Funny its proportionate  to Brisco  not being on the team last year...  smh

And obviously,  the Silsbee Coaching staff DON'T  share your sentiments...  🤷🏾‍♂️

Your right he was on a team that went farthest into the playoff in history. Thing is he had receivers last year that would go up and get the ball on contested throws. This was a game for Foster to show that he did lead Silsbee further that any team in history and he didn't. I've seen Foster be better, he needs to get there and stay there. 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Ok, so 2-3 right now (with 1 game cancellation) 

Wasn't it at this point where they turned it around last season? 

As far as last night I believe it wouldn't have mattered who they had at QB, WOS was gonna be a problem for them, this was a revenge game, WOS doesn't lose those often. 

Exactly...

12 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

What was Foster's numbers?  Also, isn't WO-S  ALWAYS the best defensive team on Silsbee's schedule?  Would that be a reason for anyone's subpar performance?

You know his numbers! This was the third time he has faced the "ALWAYS best defensive team on Silsbee's schedule" and it didn't look like he ever faced them one time. He was not even close on his passes until the last drives. Like I have said before I've seen him better, last night we needed better. 

6 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Seems like more posts after the loss, than the week leading up to and during the game combined. Silsbee fans are indeed something else. Just a few weeks ago they wanted a new coach. Now it's the qb. Look at yourself in the mirror and say, "I will support my team"

I remember y'all last year. Look at yourself in the mirror...….