Setx Frosh this year

WB "Mr. 35" Cameron Mickles. 5'10 (PG) has the ability to get you 30pts. 5rbs. 5assist, 5 steals a game. Still a Fr. though so numbers may not reflect as high this year but skillset is there!

BU Traylen Porchia 6'6 Fr. is long an active finishing around the rim is a good one! Also, one of the best shooters around is BU 6'2 Fr. Wesley Yates has a high basketball IQ & is very capable of knocking down 3's from deep to impact a game!

Bright futures ahead!

On 10/21/2019 at 5:42 PM, Tigers94 said:

Jayce Jones. 6'5 225 pound freshman

Gonna make some noise this year, and then only get bigger and better after that.

Jayden Brisco. Not 100 percent sure if he's gonna be on varsity or not. I think he is.

J. Jones isn't taller than J. Thomas. Not yet anyway but he will be by his Junior year I expect. And I believe Thomas is 6'4 mite be pushing 6'5 he is a pretty tall kid. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2019 at 9:18 AM, Djones8301 said:

Damarion Morris-LCM

Wesley Yates-BU

Traelyn Porchia-BU

Cameron Mickles-West Brook

All 4 will be impact players with Morris probably starting from day 1.

After watching the Season Opener in Houston most of the day...Coach Green trust his freshman for they finished the game playing critical minutes in the 2nd half more in the 4th in causing Dickinson to make 2 costly turnovers and making free throws late in the game to give them a 4 point lead with less than 20 seconds left in the game....