ALCS- Houston Astros vs New York Yankees

Great win.  Cole is the man.  Pay the man! 

Interesting decisions coming if tomorrow’s game is rained out.  Stick with Urquidy for game 4 or go with Grienke on full rest?  That would put Urquidy starting game 6

Either way the Yanks will have to win 2 of 3 from Greinke, JV and Cole.  I like our chances.  

13 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Great win.  Cole is the man.  Pay the man! 

Interesting decisions coming if tomorrow’s game is rained out.  Stick with Urquidy for game 4 or go with Grienke on full rest?  That would put Urquidy starting game 6

Either way the Yanks will have to win 2 of 3 from Greinke, JV and Cole.  I like our chances.  

Absolutely...man can hold down the Yankees without his best stuff until it kicked in in the 5th.

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Yankees fans are the worst. I couldn't even hear the post game show because of the disrespectful chants. 

This is the hidden content, please

Are you surprised?.  Try going to a Red Sox yankees game.  Then get on the subway with the fans of both teams.  It’s horrible.  I was 22 At the time.  6’ 5” 225 college athlete and I was wanting off that subway fast.  I was just waiting for all hell to break loose with that many drunks in one place and With no way to get away.  

3 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

This Twitter thread breaks down some of the options pretty well. 

Very good break down.

Perfect world for Astros would be they win tomorrow, Verlander closes it out in New York Friday, Cole gets game 1 start in WS and Verlander gets game 2 start on full rest.

What about Peacock? I also have no problem with Uriquidy.

The year the Astros won the WS, we showed the Yanks we could hit Sabatia, showed the Red Socks we could hit Sale, and showed the Dodgers we could hit Kershaw. When those things happened, the opponent was toast. Other teams have great pitchers, but not like Verlander and Cole. Our bets need to win this for us. We need to hit Tanaka