ALCS- Houston Astros vs New York Yankees

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

He sure did, and now what good is he?

The dude pitched well and took a weird step and got injured. As Mack said, that is part of sports. Hinch makes decisions based on what he feels is best for the team, not decisions based on being scared of a guy taking a wrong step and getting reinjured. 

Just now, Hook'em said:

Up 3-2 in a game at home when you're up 3-2 in the series with the best pitcher in the world in your back pocket for a if needed winner take all. I do not see a need to panic.

With Stros batters tied in knots and Yanks hitting like batting practice?   Panic is an option.

Just now, Hagar said:

With Stros batters tied in knots and Yanks hitting like batting practice?   Panic is an option.

Just gotta ride the wave and enjoy postseason baseball. I would have done some unsavory things just to watch the Astros in a playoff series from 2007-2014 when they were a dumpster fire, so I am just gonna enjoy the now.

13 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Switched channels just in time to see Alvarez strike out again. So I switch back to Texas just in time to see Ehlinger throw an interception and Kansas td. Luckily Texas blocked the pat and ran it back for 2.

Hinch needs to get Alvarez out of the lineup. That is unless he comes up big! 

What's Texas score?