District 11-4A

FactCheck

although i don’t disagree here are my thoughts:

LCM is old school, this may cost them a game. 

Huffman, if they play physical defensively, don’t turn the ball over and get a couple stops, can out score everyone in the district. 

Lumberton will never be out of a game due to their style of play. If Huffman and LCM get a two score lead on them, they’re style could cost them. 

56 minutes ago, FactCheck said:

although i don’t disagree here are my thoughts:

LCM is old school, this may cost them a game. 

Huffman, if they play physical defensively, don’t turn the ball over and get a couple stops, can out score everyone in the district. 

Lumberton will never be out of a game due to their style of play. If Huffman and LCM get a two score lead on them, they’re style could cost them. 

The old school won’t be there much longer. 

Livingston is going to win at least 2 games. Bridge City I'm willing to Crayola in; the other victim, I'm still working out. Lumberton comes north, and LCM doesn't play to win so I would guess one of the two if they overlook the Lions.

I don't think Livingston beats Splendora or Hargrave on the road and it's between those schools for the district title. The L schools are going to fight for the last two spots and tie breakers are going to be important. 

It ought to be fun.