Art Briles

ST413

1 minute ago, H3llR4z0r said:

All I can tell you, is in the previous hearing by the DEC, 3 districts voted, and 3 abstained. New evidence has surfaced, supposedly, that led to another DEC meeting in which all 6 voted. I do know which 2 schools brought it up. But, the information is coming from certain people in Mount Vernon. Apparently not everyone is on board with Briles being there. 

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

Haha that qoute was all messed up. I didn't realize that you were qouting someone else. 

I am messing up all sort of quotes myself. 

How much do you think those Mt V kids going and acting fools at the Jefferson vs Hugh Springs game made the fence sitters about Briles (within the other districts) say we are not playing this game no more? 

Just now, jv_coach said:

I am messing up all sort of quotes myself. 

How much do you think those Mt V kids going and acting fools at the Jefferson vs Hugh Springs game made the fence sitters about Briles (within the other districts) say we are not playing this game no more? 

Very possible. They're definitely not making it easy on themselves. The guy is a walking target. You get move-ins from across the country, go undefeated, then some players start showing their hind ends. Making enemies of the state lol. 

This is from a poster off the Smokey.com forum.  Sums it up perfectly:  "Here’s another thought.  Briles may not have recruited these kids.  His name and legacy speak volumes without him saying a word.  Who’s to say these kids didn’t just move in to play for this guy and get the best out of their athletic career?  

Just a thought."

Just now, Reagan said:

This is from a poster off the Smokey.com forum.  Sums it up perfectly:  "Here’s another thought.  Briles may not have recruited these kids.  His name and legacy speak volumes without him saying a word.  Who’s to say these kids didn’t just move in to play for this guy and get the best out of their athletic career?  

Just a thought."

And then again, he could have recruited them.

Having a coach who Is not getting paid by the school, and has connections to the reason why the the starting QB and WR moved in for “academic” reasons is the problem. They may have crossed all i’s and dotted all the t’s with the move ins but not with the coach who is making a movie (not a lie) about the whole situation. 

This is the hidden content, please