Hull-Daisetta vs San Augustine.

Football45

13 hours ago, Football45 said:

Thoughts on this game?? Dont know much about the Bobcats. Seen SA. They are very good. Need to stay healthy is the key. 

Will be a warmup track meet for SA. Should provide critical insight into the quality of the sprint relay team for SA in the Spring. 

5 hours ago, NetCat said:

How about this...does anybody think HD plays within 2 TD's? HD is down really bad this year, what happened? Does anybody on here know? 

I don't have exact numbers in front of me, but what I can tell you is besides graduating starters in key roles, they also had a few starters from last year move to other schools.  They start several freshmen and as a whole they are just a young team with a couple seniors mixed in.  I am excited for the future of this freshmen class, but this year will be growing pains on top of growing pains.

2 minutes ago, HD94 said:

I don't have exact numbers in front of me, but what I can tell you is besides graduating starters in key roles, they also had a few starters from last year move to other schools.  They start several freshmen and as a whole they are just a young team with a couple seniors mixed in.  I am excited for the future of this freshmen class, but this year will be growing pains on top of growing pains.

Yikes, never good when you have to start freshman