Early Matchups

5 hours ago, 2020VISION said:

I would argue they're the deepest team in the state. Wouldn't be a shocker to me if they won it all.

They legitimately have 10-12 kids that will play college ball. There are a few I'm not counting in that number that will be Seniors and played JV last year that have college offers.

I hope you’re right. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2019 at 4:47 PM, 2020VISION said:

I would argue they're the deepest team in the state. Wouldn't be a shocker to me if they won it all.

They legitimately have 10-12 kids that will play college ball. There are a few I'm not counting in that number that will be Seniors and played JV last year that have college offers.

Not sure if I heard correctly while talking hoops today but someone said they believe Heffner from Nederland is hurt....anybody know if its true...was looking forward to watching him play tomorrow vs Harrison from BU and vie versa... I know Nederland is in Footbball so the wont be all there cause I 'know Morris hoops also...

10 hours ago, Hooohead.com said:

Not sure if I heard correctly while talking hoops today but someone said they believe Heffner from Nederland is hurt....anybody know if its true...was looking forward to watching him play tomorrow vs Harrison from BU and vie versa... I know Nederland is in Footbball so the wont be all there cause I 'know Morris hoops also...

Hefner will be back on the court in a few weeks. You won’t see him tonight...and 3 returners are in football. Gonna be some young ones out there, getting thrown to the wolves...Timberwolves 

On 10/7/2019 at 6:57 PM, AggiesAreWe said:

From the schedules we have so far, these games in the month of November should be good ones:

Beaumont United vs. Dickinson

PA Memorial at West Brook

West Brook at Hardin-Jefferson

Nederland at Hardin-Jefferson

LC-M at Huffman

Lumberton at Nederland

Central Heights at Woden

Going to be a long year for Woden 

West Brook vs Port Arthur Memorial tonight....should be good one knowing that most of all if any that play at West Brook dont play Football and Port Arthur is out of Football. My prediction is Boutte will try the run and gun approach to this game to try and tire out the Bigs for P.A cause if he slows it down its gonna play in their favor....I have Memorial by 16