Early Matchups

44 minutes ago, stevenash said:

No Look- what is expected of those Red Devils this year ?  How much support will they get from the Gestapo?

Expectations are high. Solid group coming back 6’6” sophomore post really developing well. If it wasn’t for those Hawks we could make a deep run....Gestapo is in pre season training. Lol

23 minutes ago, D3zii said:

I know it doesn’t matter but did United beat Dickson over the weekend?? Did both teams have there full roster??

My understanding is Dickinson’s best player, Tramon Mark, did not play.  Kind of a key player missing when he, along with Morton Ranch’s LJ Cryer, is one of the best 2 PGs in the area. 

Confirmed that Mark did sit out the championship game with cramps.  Also, Dickinson’s other starting guard, Deuce Guidry, didn’t play at all in the tournament.  Mark did play in Dickinson’s 17 pt loss to Yates on Friday. 

Also important to note Morton Ranch’s big man, TCU commit Eddie Lampkin didn’t play at all in the tournament either.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2019 at 11:58 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

United vs. Dickinson, two teams that I expect to be in 6A top 10 preseason rankings, should be a great one.

Just contacted Jim Hicks and if anyone is wanting presale tickets for the season opener on the 16th he said the Head Coach or Principal is the one who has the tickets for sale for $5 or $10 at the door...Great price to see 8 games and at least 6 will be good ones....2 days left to purchase at that price

3 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Might be Green’s best coaching job if they make it.  At best, probably the third most talented team in that region. By a good bit. 

I would argue they're the deepest team in the state. Wouldn't be a shocker to me if they won it all.

They legitimately have 10-12 kids that will play college ball. There are a few I'm not counting in that number that will be Seniors and played JV last year that have college offers.